Even so, it's time for a little payback. 

As I get comfortable, I lightly kiss his neck. I slightly looked up to see his reaction, and oh boy was it a sight to see. 

He had his hand to his mouth, covering due to shock I presume. 

As I make eye-contact with him once I again, I take his hand away from his mouth. Instead, I leave a soft kiss as I move it out of the way. Then, I move along to his ear, giving it a faint kiss before giving it a quick lick.

At the moment, Jisung let out a breathy moan - which put me back into my senses. I swiftly take myself off of him and sat beside his layed down body. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. What have I done? But more importantly, what will he do or say now?" I ponder in anxiety.

To move past this state of affairs, I ask "So, um, why did you come here? And how did you even find me?"

Jisung, although flustered, answered quickly. "I came to check up on you. I haven't gone to school this whole week and I thought you weren't coming because of me and then I became... um, I became..." he began to say but couldn't finish.

"You became worried about me?" I suggest, completing his sentence. 

"Well-" he started to say but I cut him off. 

"Don't trouble yourself with it - it wasn't your fault. My dumbass just got sick, that's all."

"Wait, seriously?" Jisung questions as his tone suddenly changed. 

"Um, yes? Is there a problem with that?" I ask, confused.

"No, I'm just glad to hear that it wasn't my fault, haha."

"So, you're just going to ignore the fact that I was so sick, that I couldn't even attend school for a week?!?" I state while pulling him under my arm and giving him a noogie.

"Hey, hey, I didn't mean it like that silly-"

The happy and fun environment took a quick turn of events as a stranger entered my home, uninvited. He was the last person I would ever expect to come here. 

---

Becoming a stuttering mess due to the witnessing of the sudden state of affairs, my hand reaches to cover my eyes

Becoming a stuttering mess due to the witnessing of the sudden state of affairs, my hand reaches to cover my eyes. Out of everything that could've happen, why did that occur? 

Speeding downstairs, a thought enters my mind; although it feels wrong to say this, but I have to admit - he is really well built. 

Being under the impression, a slight sense of jealousy arose as I dream of my body looking like his some day. 

Sitting on the couch residing in the living room, I look down at my feet - feeling in the wrong for walking in on him at the worst possible time. I could've just waited here until he walked into the living room. 

Whilst imagining the other outcomes, it never occurred to me that I did not have the smallest discern of regret. Guilt, but not regret. 

I could've waited, but I necessarily didn't mind seeing him like that. So flustered... and so vulnerable.

Minho sets foot into the space, which causes me to jolt up - standing with my best posture, as if I were in the military. 

He assures me that there is no need to do so, and jokes around about what happened. 

I wish I could laugh, but thinking about earlier created a frozen condition across my expression and body.  I quickly explained myself, stating it was not my intention to barge in as I was not aware that he was undressed.

Seeing me so out of it must have given him an idea; he begins to lean in to tease me. 

With his muscled arms caged around my figure, he whispers, telling me to continue what I wanted to say. Due to my flustered state, I couldn't - which makes his smirk more evident, contributing to my reddened expression.

I could almost see his confidence through his eyes as he presses his lips against my neck.
Once again my hand slaps over my mouth in shock, oh God. 

He takes my hand from my lips, kisses my hand and puts it aside - giving him more access to my face. He kisses the bottom of my ear, causing me to exhale a slight whimper - putting us back into our senses. 

My face flushes, and I see his eyes fall into immediate panic - however, he seems to play it off well, asking me why I showed up with no invitation. 

I answer honestly, telling him I was simply worried for his well-being - leaving the part of me thinking I did something wrong, out and he playfully pulls me under his arm, using his knuckles on his free hand to mill against the top of my head.

We were having fun, I didn't know I could change his perspective on me. I think this is a start to something new - something I want. Hopefully, he wants it too. 

Suddenly, the atmosphere within the room changed. The expression on Minho's face was nothing like what I've seen before. Anger, confusion, sadness, all of it was evident on his face.

Just what... or who... made this happen?

---

FINALLY UPDATED! How have all of you been? Also, Ramadan Mubarak/Kareem to all Muslim readers/STAYs! Have a safe, blessed, and happy Ramadan. Eat all the foods that make you most happy during iftar.

Love you lots, 

- P and R

<3