"Daryl, hey-" Rick started to say and walked over to my dad, who had a sort of protective stance behind me, but Negan was quick to 'shut that down'.

"No, nope. He's the help. You don't look at him, you don't talk to him and won't make the little Dixon chop anything off of him and give them to you." Negan threatened, cutting off Rick. I still looked at my dad,

"You alright?"  he mouthed and I gave him a quick nod before turning back to Negan. I had no clue what they were doing to him, but I know that being strong right now will mean I'm being strong for him, and hopefully giving him a little sense of comfort.

"Same goes for everyone." Negan's voice interrupted me. I saw that he was facing me. "Because right now I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that you don't give a damn about the things I say."

"Is there a reason I should?" I fired back without hesitation. Negan gave a hollow laugh and Rick gave me a warning look, "Lilia.." Rick muttered, but Negan spoke over him.

"No worries Rick, I'm warmin' up to her." He said with his arms open.  I just glared at him as Negan look exhilarated. "A lot of suspense there. I don't think you even know how much. Alright, lets get this show on the road. See what kind of goodies you got in the cupboard."

"We put aside half of the supplies." Rick spoke up, which was true. We were up late yesterday trying to sort everything out up to their standards at least.

"No, Rick." Negan said. "No. You don't decide what we take. I do. Arat."

"You heard the man." Arat said loudly, lifting her hand up to gesture to the standing Saviours, who were awaiting orders. "Move out!"

"They're just gonna search the houses a bit." Negan explained as a bunch of his men spread out to search our houses and the rest of Alexandria. "Keep the process movin'." He sighed shortly. "Alright, you gonna show me around or not? Well?" He looked around and then looked over at me. "What about you, Lilia?"

"As if." I replied bluntly, going to walk past him.

He caught my arm and turned me to face him. "Where do you think you're going? We're just getting started."

"To find my boyfriend." I replied, spotting my dad tense his fists at the sight of Negan laying his hands on me again. "And you ain't stoppin' me."

Rick inhaled sharply, but Negan just chuckled at his sound and tightened his grip. "Don't worry Rick, I enjoy the fight she puts up. Don't be alarmed I won't kill her any time soon. I like her."

"I'm leavin'." I shoved off his hand.

"Don't wander off too far. I might miss you." He called out, as I stormed away after I raised a middle finger towards him in quick response. He chuckled, "Did I mention that I like her?" He asked, looking at Rick. "She clearly is your kid ain't she. Damn!" He looked at Daryl.

I finally got away from ear shot of them, and made my way back to the house to see Carl who just came back on the porch to see me. "She's asleep." He said referring to Judith. "What's happening? A bunch of saviours just walked in and started taking stuff, I didn't know what to do."

"They're here to collect their stuff. The food and everythin'... Even in our houses apparently." I explained briefly and he nodded.