Chapter 1- 6 Years Later

Start bij het begin

Rakshit:- Dekho na Vinay ismein meri Drishti kitni pyari lag rai hai.

Vinay hummed. Even if Vinay was also mad at me for what I did, after watching me walk drunk on the streets, he helped me get through it.

Rakshit:- konsa month?

Vinay:- agla

Rakshit:- vo yahan se phir chali jaegi?

Looking at her picture I cried again. The person that I love was leaving, once again. How hard I tried to accept the fact that she wasn't mine anymore, her memories never left me. That smile, those talks, every time she called me Mr. Shergill.

Vinay:- obviously. Unka visa aa gaya hai.

Rakshit:- aur mera?

Vinay:- kuch months lagenge. Paise de ke try ki but usmein bhi 3 months lag jaenge.

Rakshit:- nai. Meri Drishti aise nai ja skti.

As my hands were about to touch the forbidden part Vinay snatched the picture from my hand and showed it to me in anger.

Vinay:- are you mad? Kya meri Drishti meri Drishti laga rakha hai? Aur ye, ye dikh nai raha kya hai? Vo apki nahi hai!

He pointed at her 9 months baby bump on which Vicky's hand was placed. The baby bump, the forbidden part reminding me she was someone else's now.

I had no right over her.

The more I looked at her, the more it shattered me. Each day I tried to erase her from my memories but each day I ended up falling in love with her more and more. Many girls came after her but no one could take her place.

If only I had realized her worth on time.

Vinay:- she is married Rakshit sir! Aur vi khush hai Vicky ke sath. 6 sal se pagalo ki tarah uska peecha kar rahe ho. 5 sal pehle usne shadi kr li aur is sal vo pregnant hai! Aur bacha apka nai hai. Kis hak se hath laga rahe ho uski photo ko? Jab usne itni minatein ki tab roka use? Uski bat suni? Uski feelings ke bare mein socha kabhi?

Rakshit(chuckles sadly): tabhi to aj ye din dekhna par raha hai.

If only I had tried a little harder, if only I had helped her with all her efforts she put in this marriage, that baby would have been mine.

Rakshit:- she looks so happy.

Vinay:- without you

He was still mad. I sighed and sat down in front of a bigger photo of her and ran my hand over it.

Vinay had a phone call so excused himself and went outside while I stayed with her memories.

She was happy in her life, without me.

She had a loving husband, who wasn't me.

She was having a baby, and it wasn't mine.

She had a wonderful life and I wasn't even a part of it.

Rakshit:- can we get back together? Please? If not then can I be a small part of your life Drishti? I promise I'll just lie in a corner and never disturb you, never. I'm even ready to see you with Vicky for the rest of my life Drishti. Please, come back.

My lungs which were usually full of guilt couldn't hold back the tears. Just like a waterfall they ran down my cheeks till my shirt was ruined.

I lost her, forever.

I love you still, and I know I always will. Till the end of time I won't change my mind.

Suddenly Vinay came running inside and smiled at me warmly.

Vinay- sir

Rakshit- what happened?

At least he had a smile on his face. My Drishti-

Vicky's Drishti was alright.

She was fine. My love was fine.

Vinay- she delivered a baby girl.

I cried tears of joy and sadness at the same time. How was I ever going to hear her kid call someone else dad? But I was happy. My love had gotten the biggest blessing in her life.

Rakshit- aur meri Drishti?

Vinay- mam bhi theek hain. Ladki ki pic dekhenge?

I smiled and nodded my head in a yes. He handed me the phone, where I saw Vicky kissing Drishti's forehead, that smile on her lips and a cute baby girl sleeping in her hands.

I scrolled through some more pictures where I saw the baby girl sleeping, and a few more where Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra were fighting and pulling each other's cheeks.

Mrs. Drishti Vicky Malhotra, I will love you till the end of time.

[5 to 6 parts. Maybe 10- you want a sad ending or a happy one?]

Be glad okay! It was a one short earlier.