3. Before the beginning of the end

The day the virus breaks out

Chaewon went to school ealier than usual, she wasn't even able to say goodbye to her parents

Chaewon went to school ealier than usual, she wasn't even able to say goodbye to her parents. However, that was fine,
she'll eat dinner with them, right?

"Chaewon" She heard someone say.

Wait- whose voice is it?

"Chaewon" The voice started to become louder.

"Chaewon"

and again "Chaewon"

"Chaewon!" The person almost screamed into her ear.

She had fallen asleep. Again.

"Stop screaming" She mumbled and rubbed her eyes, slowly sitting up.

"You literally fell asleep 5 minutes after we started studying"

She'd agreed meeting Jimin at school to study but the girl ended up falling sleep.

Chaewon whined "Sorry", letting her head fall back on the table.

"Is she ok?" She heard Cheongsan ask. Jimin nodded.

When did he even arrive, she must've been sleeping for a long time...

"Uh" Gyeong-su started, looking around, like he wanted to say something but didn't know how.

"Jimin, can you come help me?" He asked.

Chaewon raised her head, staring at the boy. What was he trying to do?

"With what?" Jimin replied confused, standing up.

"I'll tell you later" He answered, before dragging her with him.

"See you later losers" He yelled through the hallway, waving back at his two friends.

"What's his problem?"

Cheongsan shrugged. She didn't realize that the boy, was staring. He couldn't take his eyes off her, when she looked down the hallway laughing softly.

"Hey, whats going on with you now?" She asked, tugging on his arm.

"He is right" Cheongsan said.

"About what?"

"You being a loser" He sang, walking down the hallway.

He looked back, to check if she was coming.

She scoffed and followed him.

"Idiot" She said, intertwining their arms.

They walked together, both of them smiling.

"Guys"

"Guys, look at them" Gyeong-su whispered to Jimin, Daesu, Wu-jin and Suhyeok.

Yes. Gyeong-su told all of them, about his plan. he'd call his plan "Mission: To get Chaewon a boyfriend". Now the 4 of them were watching the pair, hidden.

"Oh my god"

"They look cute"

"Stop, Daesu you're too loud"

"Sorry brother in law"

"Dont call me that"

"Shut up boys!"

Suddenly Chaewon and Cheongsan came walking in their direction.

"Guys! act like we were studying" Jimin ordered.

"Quickly!"

All of them started acting like they had been studying there the whole time.

"Gyeong-su" Chaewon spoke, pointing at him.

Crossing her arms before talking again" You're holding your book upside down"

"Oh"

_______________________________

Time passed and Chaewon stepped in to their classroom, when she heard Nayeon and Gyeong-su fighting.

She quickly rushed to Gyeong-su's side, his friends holding him back already.

"You okay?" She questioned, turning her head to glare at Nayeon.

She couldn't stand her and if she'd keep treating her friend like that, she'll end up getting punched.

"Nayeon if you dont shut your stup-" Chaewon was interrupted, when her teacher entered the classroom.

"Take your seats now!" The teacher, Mrs Park yelled.

The girl looked at Gyeong-su one more time making sure he was okay, before walking to her seat. The boy nodded at her grateful, he knew she was going to stand up for him.

She sighed in defeat. Not liking how she got interrupted, before she could tell Nayeon what a b*tch she was.

"Time to hand in your phones" Mrs. park ordered her class.

Everyone stood up groaning, placing their phone onto the box.

Chaewon went back to her seat and looked out of the window, getting lost in her thoughts.

Memory

"Chaewon! Come on!" Gyeong'su called out to her.

It was her first day of class, Gyeong'su being the first one to befriend her. He'd ask her, if she wanted to eat lunch with him and his friends. He'd make sure the girl was included.

"You're coming with us" He'd tell her.

She had moved there, because her dad lost his job and they're plan was to finally open up a shop.

Even if the girl got along with everyone, being new wasn't easy for her.

She'd walk behind them but Gyeong-su always made sure to pull her along.

"You're Chaewon right?" Onjo asked the new girl happily, when she joined them for lunch.

Cheongsan didn't talk much to her at first, he didn't know how to approach her. He'd look at her without anyone noticing and tried to start a conversation.

Like walking next to her, when she was trailing behind. Suhyeok even made him ask her, if he should show her around.

Still Gyeong-su made sure she felt comfortable. No, he never had a crush on her. They were the definition of "Your friend can be your soulmate too".

"Who's in touch with Hyeonju?" Mrs. Park questioned the class.

Chaewon was torn from her thoughts, moving her head to look at their teacher. She did hear some student mentioning, how the girl didn't show up to school this morning..

Mrs. park scanned the class "Nobody tried calling her today?"

"Uh... I cleaned the science lab with her yesterday but i haven't seen her since" Someone replied.

Gyeongsu and Chaewon looked at each other, both of them asking themselves if her disappearance could have something to do with their science teacher, i mean she did bully his son. Maybe he was revenging his son?

It did worry her. Some student just disappearing.

"Let me know if you hear anything from her" The teacher added.

The class nodded, some students whispering about what could've had happened to their classmate.

_________________
I wrote this spontaneously (english isn't my first language, there'll be some mistakes)😭 i have to watch the series again before writing the next chapters, because i kinda forgot a lot.... 😐