Notes About The Eternal Dreams Trilogy

Eternal Dreams has always been planned as a trilogy for me, with the first part being completed last year and the second part well under development. The Curse of Memories spans the first thirteen chapters of the trilogy, while The Gift of Memories (the second part) is expected to be a little bit longer. Regardless, I will be keeping all entries in the series in this single document as spreading them across multiple uploaded works might be difficult for some readers to find, or confusing to new readers of the series.

Fair warning to new and long-time readers: The tone of the trilogy becomes progressively darker as it goes on and the content becomes increasingly more mature. Personally, I believe that The Curse of Memories is appropriate for all ages above 13, but The Gift of Memories includes several sequences that may push that boundary just a bit too far for some. I promise my readers that I am not being dark for the sake of it, as the elevation of the content is both natural and crucial in understanding character complexities and motivations. I want to treat this maturation as a parallel with the events of the trilogy. As the characters grow up, so does the writing, and possibly the reader. Each part deals with a different stage of life, and is written accordingly. Part 3: The Responsibility of Memories will be an even tougher sell as it will likely go full on adult audience (18+), but that isn't something to be worried about in the near future. If any of my younger readers at any time feel uncomfortable with the content of Eternal Dreams, feel free to stop as it isn't going to get any better.

The Inseparable Six's journey is a difficult one and I feel that cutting corners or softening the edges in any way would be a disservice to this story. Sure it's a fantasy story about dreams and the imagination, but it's also about the pains of growing up and living in a world that disappoints more than it surprises. I apologize in advance for any offenses you may find in this trilogy, but I look forward to hearing all the feedback you may have. Enjoy!