Ezri happily unlocked the door and gestured the boys to go inside. The boys slowly walked inside still fighting. You may ask, why exactly are they fighting when they never had a good conversation before? That's because...the author decided to go with enemies to lover type of shit.

When everyone finally went inside, Ezri walked over to a staff member to tell her to bring out the outfits.

"Alright, ma'am..." Eleanor agreed to get the outfits.

When Eleanor walked away to get the outfits, she realized that the outfits were...actually quite simple. She paid no mind to it at first.

-With Ezri-

Ezri called out another staff member to set up the background. She wanted it to be pure white, for some reason. The staff member agreed at started setting it up and the camera as well.

Eleanor came back with the outfits to glance at the models as well. She was around Aethers age and just started helping here.

When Eleanor saw the two arguing, she felt like it was love at first sight. Aether was gorgeous.

Ezri noticed that Eleanor was back.

"Eleanor! Over here!~" Ezri called out for her. Eleanor swiftly went to Ezri and gave her the outfits the boys were going to wear.

"Aether! Scaramouche!" Ezri called out for the boys. The two stopped arguing and went to Ezri and took the outfits Ezri gave them.

"Oh! It's not uncomfortable at all!~" Aether said cheerfully, while Scaramouche just stared at the outfit. Eleanor just stared at the blonde admiring him from a safe distance.

"Okay~ chop-chop! Go and change into your outfits." Ezri demanded happily.

The two went into separate dressing rooms to change, though the outfits were odd...they thought nothing of it. What could possibly go wrong am I right?

-After changing-

Aether and Scaramouche walked to Ezri and Eleanor talking, Eleanor then felt her face heat up at the sight of Aether.

"Perfect! Now let's go figure out how to pose you two." Ezri said while walking to the area where they were going to take photoshoots or something ion know.

-After figuring out a pose for absolutely 30 minutes.-

"WHAT, NO NAH" The two boys said at the same time.

"Please?" Ezri pleaded that they would agree.

"Pretty please?" Ezri attempted again.

"I'll buy you that game you always wanted, please?" Ezri said as her last hope.

Aether turned around and finally gave in. Scaramouche just gave in at first as he wanted money. Ehhhh...

-After dozens of tries-

After dozens of tries, they finally got the perfect photo. Ezri transferred the photo to her phone and decided to post it on her Instagram like she always does.

"FINALLY YOU ARE SO ANNOYING" Aether yelled at the raven.

"SHUT UP YOU ARE TOO" Scaramouche fought back.

The two boys finally changed back to their normal outfits and went home. It had been 4 hours as Ezri decided to do some solo photoshoots. A lot of them.

-Back at home-

Aether opened the door and went upstairs to his room not even bothering to greet his parents.

Aether took a shower then changed into some comfy pyjamas. He jumped onto his bed and looked at his Instagram. He tagged on one of his aunt's posts, when he saw the picture he yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK??"

918 words
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
The daily update has arrived, also my exams are coming so I might not update for 3 days at most but maybe I will! so I just wanted to inform you guys. Bye-Bye!! <333