CHAPTER-715

"You fainted, so we send you home." The girl hugged the pillow and said, "Why are you alone in your house?"

"Well Xiaofei has gone home for the new year. " Zhang Ya reached out and rubbed her temples. Now her head still hurts a little: "just me."

"Why don't you go home for the new year?" Asked the girl.

"I don't have that kind of thing." Zhang Ya's eyes showed a moment of gloom, and then she quickly recovered. She took a deep breath and said, "what about you? Why didn't you go back to Kyoto? "

"My brother and I spent the new year in Z City this year, which is just the two of us." The girl's beautiful mouth took a turn and said: "anyway you are also alone, or we three together can celebrate."

"I'm free." Zhang Ya looks up at the boy at the door. Her memory overlaps. Zhang Ya remembers who saved herself and nods: "thank you."

The boy just nodded his head.

"That. Then you talk first. I'll see what else is in the fridge. " The girl got up and went out. After going out, she looked at her elder brother to give him a thumbs up!

The boy went to the bed and sat down and looked at Zhang Ya. He didn't know what to say.

"I know a little sign language." Zhang Ya said, "I ask, you answer. How are you doing? "

“……” The boy nodded his head.

"You have saved me many times. I really appreciate it." Zhang Ya said, "I want to know, are you brother and sister coming to Z City for Lanyou?" This is something she always cares about. Even if Wan Xinghao saved her life, she would not allow him to hurt her best friend.

"Not all. "Wan Xinghao replied truthfully.

"Will you hurt Lanyou?" Zhang Ya folded her hands on the quilt and her shoulders were slightly strained due to some tension.

[not necessarily] Wan Xinghao doesn't know if Wanxingzong will give any orders.

"You do what you're told?" Zhang Ya asked.

[yes. ]Wan Xinghao replied.

"If that man orders you to kill Ilanyou, will you do the same?" Zhang Ya's fingers are slightly introverted, grasping the quilt covering her body.

【…… ]Wan Xinghao is not sure whether he will do it or not. At the end of the day, he can only answer one thing [I don't know. ]

At present, Ilanyou is a very good person, and her sister also likes her very much. If she wants to kill her, she will not be able to do it. What about herself?

Wan Xinghao looks at Zhang Ya and hesitates. If he really killed Yilanyou or did anything to hurt Yilanyou, what would Zhang Ya think of him? He is not sure and does not know.

He didn't know whether he could bear the consequences.

Hearing Wan Xinghao's answer, Zhang Ya worries about half of it. As long as it's not sure, there's still a chance.

"Thank you so much for saving me today." Zhang Ya smiled at Wan Xinghao and said, "if it wasn't for you, I might be in danger."

“……” Wan Xinghao thought about it and drew a picture.

"hmm?" Zhang Ya didn't doubt it. She opened the quilt and looked for it. Then she pointed to the clothes on the desk nearby and said, "the mobile phone is in the coat pocket."

Wan Xinghao goes to take out a mobile phone from her coat pocket. It's a lovely light blue mobile phone case with soft cloud pattern.

Pass the mobile phone to Zhang Ya to unlock it, then input his mobile phone number and set the shortcut broadcast button, and then return it to Zhang Ya, telling him to call as soon as possible if there is danger, and[ I will appear as soon as possible. ]