"Hii-chan." I finished.

"Is that how you two want to play?" Eunbi unnie suddenly smirks.

Her smirk is...

"Kim Minjeong," She looked at Chaeyeon.

"Yena met Kim Minjeong a few weeks ago. As I remember it was before she signed the contract with KSW Entertainment." She looked at me.

Errr...

Chaeyeon, Minju and Chaewon looked at me surprised.

"She is looking for Chaeyeon." She glanced at Chaeyeon.

"I guess she wants to talk to you or give you the news that she will debut soon." Eunbi smiles as if she wins because Chaeyeon became frozen.

"Should I tell you more?"

Aish, she has so good at these things.

"Unnie, stop th—"

"Jo Yuri," She cut me off. Her glance is on me now.

"I have so many things I know about her just like how I knew about Minjeong." She looks like she is studying my actions.

I didn't move from my position and look at her.

"Should I tell you what I knew?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I really hate that smirk on her face. She knows how to play her cards.

"No need, unnie. I can stalk her by myself." I answered trying to look that I am not affected.

Because honestly I am, I am affected. I badly want to know about Yuri, if she will debut soon and I know this old bunny beside me knew something. We suddenly become silent for a moment.

"I already met Minjeong actually." Chaeyeon broke the silence.

We all looked at her shocked, even the old bunny was shocked too.

She did? When?

"I unexpectedly met her at a cafe last week. She tried to talk to me but I just ignored her. I already moved on with her, what is done is done but I am not yet ready to meet her." Chaeyeon confessed.

OH MY GOODNESS!

She looked at us and sighed.

"I found a truth that I still can't process." She gulped.

"She broke up with me not because she fell out of love. She broke up with me because her Entertainment found out about us and she will be kicked out if she doesn't cut ties with me." She sighed again.

"She is not the one who told me but her trainee friend x her best friend told me about it."

"When did you find out?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Last year." She answered shortly.

"Are you guilty unnie?" Minju asked.

"Kinda." Chaeyeon nodded.

We were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Chaewon stands up and opens it. When she opened it, she looked surprised.

Who is it?

Because I am curious, I approached Chaewon.

"Stinky radish, who is it?" I asked.

Chaewon moves aside. And as she moved aside, I was surprised to see who it was.

I thought she was in Japan?

I immediately stepped outside and closed the door.

"Yah, Sakura, I thought you were in Japan." I said in a low voice.