She walked the other way and I walked the other way. I headed back to my house. While on my way there, I texted Liz that I was on the way home so we could continue wedding planning. I also need to talk to Jack about the tour. Nonno and Kara were out of the house having their own day. Last time I checked they were at the American Museum of Natural History.

"Bitch, we're here." I heard Liz while putting my things away in my room.

"Hey, Jack you got the stuff about the tour right?" I asked him as I walked down the stairs.

"Yep, can't believe we're going to Europe again. So many fun memories from our first time there." He smiled.

"Hun, we almost got banned from a hotel, let's not do that again." I looked at him while Liz laughed.

"No promises." He said.

"Alright, let's get to wedding planning." I said while we pulled out our laptops.

While looking over everything, Liz asked me to be her maid of honor and I immediately said yes. We looked at the venues they chose and prepared visits for them. Their top pick was Oheka Castle in Long Island. Honestly if they don't get this venue, there is going to be some problems. Halfway making the wedding plan, Nonno and Kara came back home.

"So, how was your date with Andrew?" Liz asked as we finished wedding planning. "I know paparazzi was there when you guys left. You guys were trending with the video. Can't believe you guys outran them."

"Honestly, that was one of the best moments of the night." I smiled. "Throughout the night Andrew made sure I was okay even after what happened. He's such a gentleman."

"Good, you deserve better." She sipped on her wine.

Yeah, her and Jack are staying over for dinner.

"I do, I really do." I agreed.

"So, any updates for a second date?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, we're going on a second date but we don't know when. We're both busy and we need to find a day where we can meet up." I explained. "I am going to see Angels in America. Maybe we could have a relaxing date after his show. If he's in the mood of course."

"Please give me more details about the date." Liz leaned on her hand.

I smiled and started to tell her about the date. From start to finish. I told her about the antics Andrew and I had when we were at Central Park. We connected to each other more when we walked down the paths of the park. Inside jokes were made during our conversations. I would do anything to relive that day again.

"Sorry, gotta take this." I told her as I heard my phone rang. "Most likely management."

"That's fine." She nodded her head.

I got out of my chair and walked into the backyard.

"Hey, any updates with the UK leg?" I asked.

"Sorry, I don't have any updates for that." The familiar British accent replied.

"Sorry," I chuckled, "thought you were management. So, how are you?"

"I'm good. Just got back to my apartment after the show and meeting fans." He answered. "How 'bout you?"

"Doing pretty good," I leaned against the wall. "Had a meeting with management, Dylan got me a ticket to the play, and did some wedding planning with Liz and her fiance."

"That's nice. So you're going to see me at the play?" He questioned.

"Yep, seeing it on Friday." I replied.

"Well good thing the show starts earlier that day, wanna have that date after the show?" He questioned.

"Sure, are you fine having it after the show? Aren't you going to be tired?" I raised my eyebrow even though he can't see me doing it.

"I was thinking about having dinner at my house and watching a movie or something. How do you feel about that?" He proposed.

"Sounds good." I agreed. "Meet you backstage and we can leave using the stage door?"

"Oh, leaving the theater together. The amount of controversy that people will talk about." He joked.

"Oh yes, I love starting controversy." I laughed.

"Well, I'll see you on Friday. I feel my dinner is about to be burnt." He told me.

"See you on Friday, don't burn your dinner." I told him.

We hung up the car and headed back into the house. When I walked in, I immediately smelled grilled meatballs in the air. On top of that there was also garlic bread being baked in the oven. I helped Nonno with some other things as I walked into the kitchen and as soon as we knew it, dinner was ready. The adults had wine in their glasses while Kara had water in her's. All around the table everyone talked about their days until Liz and Jack had to go home.

I helped give Kara a bath and changed her into her pajamas. I read her a bedtime story and headed to my room for the night.

~Hey! What's up? Hope you're enjoying the story so far and I just wanted to come here to say THANK YOU! Thank you for over 100 reads. Appreciated it!~