I smiled sarcastically to annoy her. She basically open that topic about Seve!

Yeah, she's the humpty girl in the bar. Who used to flirt Seve that night.

“Is that the reason why you came here?” How pathetic you are!

“Basically yes! Nandito nga ako for Nikko.” She added. I shook my head.

“Are you that plucky to talk about that thing? Kawawa ka naman!” I tease her. “Pumunta at nag effort ka pa talaga para kausapin ako regarding my fiancè..” I urge the word fiancè for her to know.

“Yeah! I would definitely do this for you to know how good Nikko, your fiancè when it comes to bed.” She spill it in my face.

Instead of showing my painful emotion to her, I just smiled at her to pissed her off.

“Really? Well, I'm glad to hear that Ms. Marcelo. You know, you will never ruin my relationship with him. Our relationship! Mabuti pa, bumalik ka na lang kung saang lupalop ka nanggaling.” I said firmly. She laugh.

“Nikko was right huh! You're we're that strong woman in herself. Trying to be brave infront of anyone even if you're not. That's why he always bedded every woman out there because of your attitude Ms. Architect.” Naikuyom ko ang aking palad sa ilalim ng desk table ko.

“...I know, Ms. Marcelo and I'm proud of my attitude of mine. Atleast sa akin pa rin bumabagsak si Seve. Look, he even gave me a ring, habang kayo? Hanggang kama nalang ba?” I laugh at her ridiculously.

I saw how her eyes get dark and angry. Yeah, that's it! Magalit ka sa akin. Curse me to death, Ms. Marcelo. I won't fucking mind.

I cross my arms in my chest as I make my face serious.

“For your information also Ms. Marcelo, Seve is crazy inlove with me, with my body and definitely, sa akin pa rin ang bagsak. So if I we're you, stop meddling with us. Stop flirting with my fiancè.”

“How dare you!” She burst out because of frustration. She tried to slap my beautiful face but I immediately grab her arms and slap her, hard.

“Are you going to compete with me, Ms. Marcelo? You will never win. Keep me it in your fucking mind. Huwag puro 'yang kalandian ang pinapairal mo...” I glare at her to death.

I instantly called the security to get her out of my sight.

Fuck! No one could mess with me.

I look at my hand as I smiled bitterly.

“Serves her right!” She really don't know me well. Mali yata siya ng binabangga.

“I need a cold drinks, Aly.” I  told my secretary on the intercom.

I massage my head because of that incident.

“Trying to be brave infront of anyone even if you're not. That's why he always bedded every woman out there because of your attitude Ms. Architect.”

I curse to hell as I remember what she said. Fuck that bitch! Fuck!

I'm hurt by that words! Darn it Masakit pala. Why didn't Seve confront me about that thing. Fuck, sa malanding babae ko pa malalaman.

Malalim akong humugot ng buntong hininga at hinawi ang kurtinang tumatakip sa mga nagtatayugang gusali mula sa aking kinatatayuan.

My heart clench as I felt my tears escape from my eyes. I touch my diamond ring on my finger.