She backed away, going to stand by Lily, who was staring at her, blinking in confusion - the redhead's expression was matched by the remainder of the boys.

"Why pay to go see a play when you're friends with these bastards?" Remus said with a laugh, and Lily joined him as well. Though she felt a bit out of her element, Remus's presence seemed to quell her nerves a bit.

"So you won't let Pete touch your head... will you let me?" James finally piped up hopefully, but once again, Asteria sent him a scathing glare.

"Everyone stop asking to touch my head!" she yelled, her voice echoing throughout the entire Gryffindor Common Room. It fell silent for a moment, before everyone burst into laughter, and the poor blonde's face turned the colour of Lily's hair. "I hate you all." Grabbing Lily's hand, she began to stalk off in the direction of the girls' dormitory. Lily waved goodbye to Remus, graciously ignoring the other boys before following after Asteria with a small laugh. She was exhausted, and they hadn't even had lunch yet.

Of course, when they entered the dormitory, Marlene was still in there - sleeping. Mary and Dorcas had most likely gone for a walk around the lake, taking in the last few remnants of good weather before the harsh Scottish weather arrived. Asteria and Lily smirked at each other before they crept over to Marlene - making sure to remain completely silent. Asteria grabbed one of her quills from off her bedside table, while Lily grabbed a couple Pumpkin Pasties that Marlene had no doubt been munching on before bed and gently placed them in the sleeping girl's hand. Both of them bit their tongues to keep from laughing, before Asteria leaned over and tickled the spot right underneath Marlene's nose.

Nothing happened. They had clearly forgotten how deep of a sleeper Marlene was.

Asteria tickled her nose again, and finally she gave them the reaction they were looking for.

Subconsciously, she reached up and tried to itch her nose - only to be greeted with a face full of Pumpkin Pasties.

And yet, she didn't wake up. Instead, Marlene's mouth opened as the sweet fell down into her mouth, and she began to... chew... in her sleep.

"What the hell," Asteria deadpanned, staring at the girl who was eating in her sleep.

"You know, I feel like we should've expected this," Lily said, perching beside Marlene. "I kinda want to wake her up, but I feel bad-"

Asteria didn't wait for Lily to finish before she jumped onto Marlene. "WAKE UP!" she screeched, and Marlene's hand came up to collide with Asteria's head.

A large handprint was evident on Asteria's bald head.

Asteria's scream was finally enough to wake up Marlene.

"WHY IS DR EVIL IN MY BED-?!" Marlene yelled, her eyes unfocused, before she frowned and blinked a few times. "Why is - Erm, Asteria, why are you bald?"

"It's a new style choice," Asteria responded, before narrowing her eyes, "Who the bloody hell is Dr Evil?"

Marlene reddened. "Don't - don't worry about it," she offered her a sheepish smile, but Lily was holding back giggles behind her.

Asteria shook her head, once again subconsciously running her hand along her head. It was becoming increasingly more off-putting.

"You too bond over Dr Evil, I'm going to get lunch," she huffed, crossing her arms as she walked out in all her bald glory.

"Will someone explain to me why Asteria's bald?" Marlene turned to Lily, who was the only other person there.

Lily shrugged. "It's a long story."