Fish Girl: I'm Minette and I'll be your waitress

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Minette, I'm (Y/N)

Minette looks at him in shock.

Minette: (Y/N)....Like in (Y/N) Tennyson!?

Both (Y/N) and Cheryl look at her chuckling a bit.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's me

Minette: Oh my god, I'm such a big fan! I've been seeing you do your heroing ever since you first started. I'moneofthemainmoderatorsonyou'refanvlog. And *mumble* *mumble*

The two looked at her with a small bit of sweat going down their foreheads as she continued to ramble on. (Y/N) soon snapped his fingers in her face snapping her out of her rambling, with her blinking a few times in confusion before realizing what had happened.

Minette: I went into another rambling rant again, s-sorry about that. Um, what can I get you two?

(Y/N): We'll both be having sushi, thank you

Minette: Right, be right back

With that she headed to the back to give Yu-Wan their order, the two chuckling a bit all the while. Soon the two got their food and began enjoying it. They heard the door open again thanks to the bell chiming, though they didn't pay it any mind and just continued to enjoy their food. That was until (Y/N) heard a familiar man's voice.

Man's voice: Hey there cutie, aren't you just a fine little dish

He looked over and sees two men sitting at booth talking to Minette. (Y/N) glared at the two men knowing who they were, with Cheryl taking notice of it.

Cheryl: Is something wrong?

(Y/N): Those two over there, they're apart of the Medici Mafia. The one on the left is Riccardo and the one on the right is Lawrence

Cheryl looked over at them too, seeing them talking to Minette, or more flirting with her. Minette of course declined and in turn they started to become more aggressive and started insulting her as well. 

Lawrence: You stinking Gill-Girl, you got a lot of nerve thinking you can reject our offer like that

Minette in turn was shaking a bit from their yelling and (Y/N) got up and activated the Ultratrix, transforming on the way there.

Riccardo: You'd be lucky to lick our boots you little Gill br-

They both stopped and looked behind her seeing a floating skull with a body made of smoke floating their. This was (Y/N) in his Umbramorph form DKR.

 They looked at him frozen in fear, with Minette looking at them a bit confused before looking behind her seeing DKR floating their scaring her a too

 They looked at him frozen in fear, with Minette looking at them a bit confused before looking behind her seeing DKR floating their scaring her a too. DKR then moved in front of her and glared down at the two mafia members. They continued to look on him in fear until he screeches at them sending out the window and onto the sidewalk outside. After doing that he transformed back to human turning to Minette.