Beginning Notes

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Background of this odd book we came up with at 7pm on a Friday: a weird... weird thing we chose to write between Against Planning and Cryptomnesia. Wrote this on the first call together in almost... two months, I believe. So, needless to say, we were hyped.

This is a non-series-based book, leaning towards the plot of the Dream SMP. It, obviously, has some major changes within it, as you would expect. Adding a new character into lore that was pre-written is always surprisingly difficult.

So, take a romance... ish... book! <3

Written by Lotus and the Sonder Society; we present the newest book in our archives, Anteric. Anteric is a Quackity x Reader, despite possibly being the most angsty book we've ever written. It will be quite obvious, even in the first chapter of the book.

Yes, children, this will be angstier than Lorn.

Anyways, we (SS) chose to write another book in between the Kaiidth books because we were getting just a tad out of the lore of the beautiful series we've dedicated almost a year to now. And, if you couldn't tell, the books in between are always just a little more emotion-filled than the Kaiidth books. This will be no exception, so prepare your tissues and strap in for this ride!

Do remember that these are written by practical children who have barely experienced romantic relationships and are trying only to make these books to make others happy. We try our hardest to create something that everyone will love when they read it! <3

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ANTERIC | Quackity x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें