𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩.𝑺.𝑨.𝑨

(Y/n) spun more and more in her soft bed. Then she noticed something. Normally, her older brother, Jake, was always kicking her door at this hour, trying to wake her up.

(Y/n) sat up in bed, thinking her brother hadn't woken up yet. Her red satin nightgown looked beautiful on her graceful body. He got up and left her room. The house was somewhat quiet. Normally, her father and brother would always break things while they were trying to prepare breakfast, so the house would be very noisy.

(Y/n) was starting to get suspicious. She called out when he entered the kitchen. "Dad? Brother?" There was no answer. (Y/n) ran upstairs and quickly opened the door to her brother's room. The room was empty.
"What is happening?" He gasped angrily.

It didn't take long for her to realize that something was wrong. What could have happened last night? (Y/n) was starting to freak out when her phone started ringing. She went and opened it but made no sound.

"Hello?" (Y/n) smiled at that voice. "Jake! What's going on? Where are you?" She listed the questions.
"(Y/n) please calm down. I need your calm. Terrible things have happened. The agents came. They took my father away and I couldn't do anything." Jake hit him on the head with his fisted hand.

All (Y/n) said was "What?" His words spilled out. He gathered herself and said, "Where are you? Why did you leave me alone? How did Agents not take me?" She lined up the questions one after the other. Jake decided to answer the last question first. "I don't know why, they must have overlooked it." Then he took a deep breath.

"Look, (Y/n), it doesn't matter where I am right now. The important thing is that you trust my research. I need you to help me find out who's behind this."(Y/n) was listening in silence. "They know me, but no one knows that you are the daughter of the Wesker family. So you will infiltrate."

"Okay, okay. But who do you suspect?" (Y/n) was already getting ready. "Everything was dark last night and I couldn't see where the agents belonged. I want you to infiltrate the first suspects I have in mind." Jake was out of breath as he started running. Although (Y/n) was curious, she didn't ask why. Instead, "Who do you suspect?"

"B.S.A.A"

.

Chris walked in as Leon paced the high guard post. "Dude, a new agent is coming. I read her resume and she's pretty good. Boss wants us all in the boardroom to greet her." Leon was taken aback by this sudden event. He didn't mind much. He got up from the chair.
He walked out of the room with heavy steps. Chris followed after him.

They entered the meeting room, everyone had arrived. They also took their seats. "Why did a new agent come all of a sudden?" Leon was the only one who questioned. When no one answered, he walked towards the carboy, his throat dry. As he poured water into that plastic cup, the door opened.
"Sorry I'm late." A thin voice filled the room. When Leon turned his back while drinking his water, he nearly drowned. The water had escaped into the young man's throat. His friend next to him hit him on the back. When Leon regained his composure, he looked up and saw that everyone was staring at him.

He tried to look into her eyes again. It can not be! That was the she! Albert Wesker's daughter! Angel last night!
She was charming with a future when she saw it yesterday, but now with her lace top and black trousers, she had proven that black was her color. At that moment, she was as beautiful as a goddess with her black hair... While the girl was staring at Leon's strange behavior with incomprehensible eyes, a voice was heard.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Welcome to the B.S.A.A."