"Same." I tell him as I wipe away a stray tear. "I understand that he signed his rights away but it kind of sucks knowing that I had to do this alone and now he has the chance to slide in without having put in the work."

Raising my daughter was tough as shit and one of the hardest things that I have ever done. Nate left me at the first chance which hurt me to the core because I didn't know if I could get an abortion. 

"You need to tread carefully." My dad tells me and I nod my head. "It has been over sixteen years since you last spoke, we don't know who this is anymore. I mean I did a background check on him so I know the basics but we don't know his character."

"Do you think he's going to try use us for money?" I ask my dad and he pulls out a folder from his bag before handing it to me. "Is this the background check?"

"Yes and Nathaniel is a pretty well off individual." My dad rubs my back. "He owns a very successful business so money isn't the reason why he's getting back in touch with you."

I look at him, "What are you trying to say?"

"Don't fall in love with the past."

---

DaphneJoy: Date Night 

tagged: MilanxStyle

2,000,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

Since Yahya and I did not have a date night yesterday due to our needs of intimacy in the bedroom, he got us reservations at this really boujee restaurant. It has a whole rooftop section that we are currently standing on and we have the most beautiful view of the city.

"This is beautiful." I smile as I look around and Yahya wraps his arms around my waist. "What a view."

"I think I have the best view." He kisses my neck and I look back at him as our lips meet momentarily. 

"You always know how to make me smile, Yahya." 

He places his hand on my stomach and I feel my heart begin to race, "One day I'm going to put a baby in you."

I place my hand over his, "One day."

Having more children is not something that I have thought about since my pregnancy with Milan changed my view on life. Raising a child at eighteen was really difficult and I have struggled so much that I could never picture bringing another child into this world.

 Raising a child at eighteen was really difficult and I have struggled so much that I could never picture bringing another child into this world

Not having a steady boyfriend helped me in a way that those thoughts never crossed my mind. I may be in a better place financially but I'm also at a place where I'm just ready to live my life.

"Do you want to know what I think?" Yahya asks as he helps me to my seat and I raise a brow at him. "I think you should let me talk to Milan about me moving in."

"Yahya." I purse my lips at him. "I will talk to her when I'm ready."

"When will that be?" He asks me and I narrow my eyes slightly. "I'm not trying to freeload off you, I just want to be able to come home to you when I wrap up a movie. We don't even live in the same state and I practically have to make an appointment to see you."

"Ok." I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Ok?"

"I'll make some room in my closet for you but don't think you're going to be moving everything in." I tell him and his face lights up. "You will still have to wait on Milan's response but I will allow you to store some clothes in my home."

Yahya holds my hands up to his lips before kissing it.

"I'm only doing this because I care about you." I bite down on my bottom lip. "So you better give me the best dick of your life."

"Oh baby." Yahya puts my finger in his mouth before sucking on it. "I'm about to go down on you for hours."