FOUR, giorgio

ELENA was buzzing. She was currently at work, sat in her make up chair as one of her best friends, Sienna did her make up for her shoot.

Elena had met most of her friends through work. Sienna Carter was hired by her agent to work with Elena once, and since that day she's done nearly all of Elena's shoots with her.

Elena's wardrobe came from Juniper Lyn, who decided exactly what she wore for different people, and if given clothes Elena had to wear, she'd be able to asses what goes with what.

Veronica Leery, was a model herself. She had met Elena when the pair were working with Gucci for a summer collection a few years back, and had bonded as they spent lots of time together, waiting around for photos to be taken.

Sienna, Juniper and Veronica all had some sort of interest in Formula One, Sienna the most, her parents having subtlety named her after Ayrton Senna. Juniper had heard of the sport before, and her boyfriend was a big fan, so she'd occasionally watch a few races.

Veronica, or Ronnie to her friends, didn't have any knowledge of the sport before Elena came along, and it took her some convincing before she came around, and began to follow it.

Their other partner in crime, Maria Toni, was like Sienna and Elena, a big fan of the motorsport world. In fact, she worked as Checo's race engineer as Racing Point, and now Red Bull.

Maria was a tough, independent character, and was incredibly scary. But she had a soft sport for all her friends, and especially Elena. They had known each other since they were in Primary school, and have been best friends ever since. That was one of the reasons she was able to become Checo's race engineer, as Maria was practically his second sister.

Sienna sighed. "Crap. I'm out of eyeliner." she cursed.

Elena chuckled slightly, gaining a glare from her friend. "I'll go see is Ronnie has any spare. I'll be back." She gave Elena's shoulder a squeeze before she walked off towards Veronica's table.

Elena felt a brush against her arm and turned to see Juniper crouched down beside her, her camera roll out on her phone. "So this is what you're wearing. I tried to pick out something that would make you look really hot since you're gonna' be with Charles-"

"June!" Elena scolded slightly, giving her friend a small punch to the arm, telling her to quieten down.

Juniper let out a small laugh at Elena's defensiveness. "Okay just look at these."

Juniper stared scrolling through her camera roll scrolling through the outfits that she had conjured up with the clothes Giorgio Armani had given her.

Elena's mouth was open as she looked at the intricately detailed outfits that Juniper had made. "These are amazing. You outdo yourself every time." she complimented her friend with a wide smile.

"Stop." Juniper stood back up, a teasing smile on her face. She bent down and gave her friend a small kiss on the forehead. "Come find me when Si is done with your face."

"Will do June."

Whilst she waited around for Sienna to return with more eyeliner, she looked around the studio to people spy. She looked around at some of the regular models Giorgio, some of the PR managers running around, trying to make sure everyone was on time and ready to shoot the campaign.

Then she spotted the person she was most anxious, and excited to see. Charles Leclerc walked into the room, a few men and woman running around him, straightening his tie, dusting his suit jacket,
un-creasing his shirt.

His face was still as beautiful as she remembered him, from the last time she saw him at Abu Dhabi, which wasn't that long ago.

He was looking downwards, as a woman powdered his nose slightly and he shifted so that he was faced towards Elena.