Suddenly she started choking heavily and Aadhi patted her head.
'Paathu ma..Paathu..',Aadhi gave her a glass of water.
Diya's eyes filled with tears and her heart with multiple of emotions.Suddenly she felt more loved.It doesn't mean that no one did that to her,Her mom,dad, Kavya,Nila and even Vicky but him doing this felt like dream,yes one of this oneside lover's dream here.

'Paathu sapda maatiya ma?Paaru yepdi kannula irundhu thanni varudhunu..',Aadhi wiped her tears and she smiled.
'Im alright Aadhi..',she said and he took his seat.

They had their lunch and left back to study.
'Aadhi..Idhuku mela serious ah mudiyaadhu..Semma thookam varudhu..',she said yawning.

'Innum konjam dhan ma,just 2 or 3 chapters dha iruku..',Aadhi said and she was almost in the verge of crying.

That suffocating maths...
(Author's manakkumaral🚶🏻‍♀️)

'Venaam Aadhi..Konja neram rest uh please...', Diya whined and he closed the book.
'Enna panlam apo?',he asked and she just shrugged.

'Heyy you want to learn driving?',he asked and she made her eyes wide.
'Ippo va?',she asked and he nodded.
'Ippo dhan ma,Road free ah irukum inga ippo,Vaa vaa..',he stood up.

'Aiyoo theriyaama sollitamo..',Diya rolled her eyes.
'Venaame..',she squinted her eyes.
'Onnum aagadhu Diya,Naan dhan unkooda iruppenla..',he said.

'Irupeengala?',she asked.
'Unkoodave dhan iruppen vaa..',he said.

She didn't know what was the intention behind his answer but that wasn't the same behind Diya's.She nodded and left with Aadhi.

'Idho idhu break, idhu accelerator..', Aadhi explained about the parts in the vespa and she listened to him keenly.
'Ipo key podu..',he said and she started.

'Ahnn..Naan un pinnadi dhan irukenn..', Aadhi sat behind her.Her heartbeat raised immediately when his front touched her back.He held her hold of both her hands from behind which made her shiver travel to her spine.

'Ipo apdiye accelerator ah raise pannu..Medhuvaa..', Aadhi said but due to her nervousness,she raised the accelerator rapidly which made the vespa to vroom forward.

'Ammaaa....',she held the break, holding her breath and raised heart beat.Her heart beat raised like whenever it can jump out from inside her when she felt Aadhi's arms around her waist and his head on her crook of the neck.

His hot and heavy breath was hitting her neck which passes electric shock to her whole body.
'Dangerous nu theriyum,Aana ivlo dangerous aagumnu naan nenaikalaye...',Diya gulped at their proximity.

'Maa..medhuva ma..',she realised just that he has moved back before seconds.
'Aadhi..Enaku bayam ah iruku..Naan drive panla..',Diya said.
'Bayapadadha ma..Onnum ila,nee medhuva pannu..Naan idho paaru unna tight ah pudichuruken,onnum aagadhu..',he held her hold tightly.

'Ivan vera nelamai theriyaama...',Diya mumbled under her breath and nodded.

'Ahn apdi dhan..Medhuva medhuvaa..', Aadhi instructed her and she did everything as he say.But she couldn't concentrate on the drive because of their close proximity.

'Maa..Vilundhuraadha ma..', before Aadhi could react,both fell down.But Aadhi embraced her without getting hurt and ended up hurting himself.

Both hissed and stood up.He saw Diya's eyes tearing.
'Diya,enna ma aachu?Are you hurt anywhere? Valikudha?',he asked concerned.
'Idhukudhan naan venaamnu sonne..',Diya said and Aadhi sighed.

'Apdilam illa,its usual to fall down and get hurt in driving.. Apodhan pazhaguva..',Aadhi said and she pressed her lips to control her tears.

'Sorry,ennaala dhana neenga keela vizhundheenga..',Diya's eyes shown pure guilt and he wiped her tears.
'Illa ma,adhellam illa..',he said and Diya noticed the scratches on his hands.