Part 7

Author's Note: I will try to post biweekly due to a musical I am doing in my school (Addams Family). It takes a lot of work to put it all together, and if there's a week, I can't write I'll tell you all. I hope you're enjoying it so far, and here's part 7. UwU

(Y/n)'s Pov

(Y/n) was laying in his/her bed. It was Friday, and it was already noon. Time was going by fast. (Y/n) had no clue what the doctor's appointment was for, but he/she was worried it would be something big. One O Clock. Two O Clock, and at two forty-five (Y/n), Alex, and Jay were on their way to the appointment.

Alex's Pov

"Are you sure he/she won't freak out," Jay asked me in a whispering tone. I replied with, "I'm not sure honestly. This is a serious appointment. This might be her first time...". "What are you talking about?" (Y/n) asked me. In my head I came up with a random word. "A Musical". "Are we going to it?" (Y/n) replied. "Maybe". I got the look from Jay that said "good save Alex"

(Y/n)'s Pov

Jay got me out of the car, and Alex went inside to get pre appointment paperwork done. I sat there waiting, until I heard the nose I didn't want to hear "(Y/n) (Last name)". Alex walked me back to the ?checkup room? (Is that what they call it? plz tell me). Jay waited in the reception room, because he has a checkup of his own (He has a normal checkup/ Alex had his the week before). "Ah (Y/n) I haven't seen you in a while" Dr. Volcov said in his Russian tone. "Today you're set up for a standard checkup, but then I need to tell you something important that will happen within the next month or two."

Dr Volcov's Pov

(If you can read in your best Russian accent, It gives you the feel of this dude. I wish i could make an audio book of this one part, cuz I can pull it off) UwU

I did the standard Checkup on (Y/n). Throat, ears, pulse, blood pressure, heartbeat, the breathing thing I forgot the name of, all of that. (Y/n) seemed relatively calm. Ya not much longer. All kids I tell this to end up in tears, but someone is going to have to say it, and sadly for me it's just my job( I swear to god he's not that one Russian dude that takes children's candy and pops their bloons at a carnival). For most young children it's their first time. "(Y/n) do you remember at the beginning of the appointment I said I had to tell you something important." " Well here it is." "Your eye wound has become really infected, and there's no fixing it without surgery" " I have looked at your medical records, and it says that you have never had surgery, and I don't want you panicking" "So I will explain The whole procedure to you right here."

There was the one thing I wish I didn't have to see. Another kid crying.

Author's Note: Well that's it (Y/n)'s first surgery, and yes I will be making a chapter about the Addams family show after all six showings, to tell you all how it went. I decided to do this with all the shows from now on. I didn't do this for Aladdin, but it went really well. People loved it. If you ever have a chance to join a musical I recommend it. It's a good way to make friends, and get rid of public speaking fears, and some other fears. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and see Ya in two weeks hopefully(If things go according to schedule)