Chapter 32 - What did Frigga do??

Start from the beginning

"Not sure... I usually just stay in, watch a movie or two, and drop off whatever gifts I can afford for the kids and Mrs K," it had been like that for so long, you were almost unable to think of any other possibility. "Why?"

"Thor and Fleora plan to take a trip to Alfheim, my mother and the Allfather plan to return to Asgard," Loki drags his finger along your arm, "they've given me a choice to join my brother and Fleora, or join them... or stay with my sister in Hel, but I heard the weather is dreadful this time of year," he jokes.

"You could always stay here with me," you suggest, a sly, questioning undertone just surfacing.

"And do what, hm?" he starts to pepper your neck with a few kisses after sinking further into the couch.

"Nothing until I'm better," you poke his nose, the gods eyes crossing to the tip with a frown. "We can bake some cookies, watch shitty Christmas movies, kiss under the mistletoe-"

A sudden fear flashed through Loki's eyes. He laughs nervously, "let's avoid anything mistletoe,"

"Uh-huh... right," you narrow your eyes at him before continuing, "we can even drop some presents off for the others,"

"Do we have to see them?" he whines a little.

"We have to facetime them but we can get Pietro to speed around the city dropping every present off,"

"I choose when to hang up-"

"After at least 5 minutes of talking," you counteract until he agrees. "Good boy,"

"If you weren't hurt I would take you right here right-" just as he was to kiss you a small knock rung out. "I swear to the Norns-" he holds the bridge of his nose, storming to the door with an angered look. "Yes??"

"Oh! Sorry, I thought this was-"

"Wrong apartment, bye," Loki slams the door. "Next person who interrupts us will be sent flying down that damn hall," he carefully straddles you, making sure you were comfortable against the couch, "now where were we?... Oh, that's right," he sighs internally from the comfort of your lips. "My pretty little-"

You burst into a small snicker when another knock interrupts. "Poor sucker,"

"Poor victim," Loki cracks his knuckles, nearly lunging to the door, "you better start praying to whatever being you believe in because you won't- Luna?" he gulps, upright stare directed down to the little girl who was almost hidden behind a large bundle of flowers. "Moonflower, what are you doing here?"

"Mrs K said Y/n got a boo-boo, so I found these!" it was obvious the flowers she held had been picked from someone's plant pots down the street. "Are they here?"

"They are, where are your parents, young lady?"

"They went out for dinner, Mrs K said I can come up here," Luna tips back and forth on her toes. "Please, Mr Loki- Mr, right? Not uhm... Mx?"

"Yes, Luna, Mr is fine," he lifts the girl up with a soft smile, "did you want to watch a movie with us?"

"Mhm!" she gleams at the sight of you. "Hi, Y/n!"

"Hey, little miss," you open your arms, the young girl hesitant to hurt you with a hug when she was put on the ground. "Come on, it's okay,"

"I don't want to make your boo-boo worse," she sniffles, "Mrs K said it was really bad,"

"And I'm sure a hug from you will heal my boo-boo much faster," you sit up with a wince, letting her crawl on the couch, hugging you tight but avoiding your stomach. "I missed you so much kiddo,"

"I missed you too,"

~~~

5 hour shift at work today, then 6 hours tmrw, then 5 on Monday- I'm actually going to cry 🕺

But the money is good so I won't complain 😩😩

- Anna ❤️