Pretty eyes, stupid lies 1 (Hyunlix)

Start from the beginning

~ ~ ~

A few weeks have passed since we have divided the topics for our presentations. A few of them had been already presented. For example, Jisung and Seungmin's too. It was actually the last one. During that lesson, our professor informed me and Hyunjin that we will be next, so we should prepare. To be honest I've absolutely forgotten about it and remembered only during biology lessons. So that day he texted me and we decided to do it today at his place because I live in a dorm.

As we both agreed, he came to pick me up. No, I really don't know where he lives and I don't wanna get lost while looking for that one exact house.

Now we are almost done with the presentation. At first, we didn't know what do to or what to talk about and it was kinda awkward but now it's better. You know, I can't talk to Hyunjin the way I talk to Jisung. Jisung is my best friend while Hyunjin is a person I am just getting to know step by step, piece by piece.

,,Done!" Hyunjin yells, then he exhales deeply and throws himself against the back of the chair. At this moment I'm lying on his bed and yes, it's very comfortable. I promise I helped him doing the homework.

,,How long did it take?" he looks at me while stretching his neck. I check the time on my phone.

,,I am here almost four hours," I laugh and put my phone away. His eyes widen in surprise. Probably both of us forgot about the existence of time by now.
I sit up and he walks out of his room. A sigh leaves my mouth. How did I even get to this house? Some people just wish to come here and now when I got here it doesn't even seem to be true. It really is a privillage. Not everyone has the chance to visit the house of the school prince.

When he comes back he sits next to me. For some reason I get nervous. I haven't been nervous the last three and a half hours since I'd come here so why now?
He looks at me and I automatically look away. His hand touches my chin and when I turn my head to him to see what's happening, he presses his lips against mine. My eyes widen but after a few seconds I close them enjoying the gentle kiss. Hyunjin lies me down on my back not pulling away. His hands are caressing my sides up and down as he lies on me. Because I have never done anything like this, I have no idea what to do with my hands. Just as in all those movies I've seen, I put them on his back.

His lips make their way to my jaw which he licks with his wet tongue from my chin to my ear. My eyes widen again as a new feeling spreads in my insides. I feel like I am burning.

Hyunjin gently nibbles on my earlobe and then he starts kissing my neck while his hands grip my thighs. I open my mouth as an unfamiliar sound comes out of them. When he sucks on my soft skin, the sound comes out again.

,Don't let him get too close or he will hurt you.'

Jisung's words play in my head. He told me that before I left to Hyunjin's house.
,,Your moans are so sexy baby," he says against my neck.

,,Hnnng," I mewl when his hips grind against mine.

,,You like that babyboy?" Hyunjin looks me in the eyes. I moan at the nickname he called me. The hotness spreads in me even more, concentrating mostly in my lower area.

Hyunjin grinds again, this time harder.

,,Fuck," I moan out. His cock is harder than the first time. It feels even better. Shit, I want more. I need it.

I lift my hips from the bed pressing them against his.

,,Fuck Lix," a sound just like mine comes out of him but a lot sexier. I want to hear it again so I repeat my action once, twice and even thrice. Then he grabs my hips and pushes them down to the bed. I teem, trying to get away from his grip but it does not help. While still holding my hips firmly he grinds against my cock again. Every time he does it, I can feel him being harder and harder.