Four

There will be two more updates along with this chapter. So, yes, 3 chapters in a row. I found myself typing nearly eight thousand words, so I should split it into three chapters.

And it should be Hanee, not Honee. I don't know why I typed the name of the music group when what was in my mind was Lee Hanee or Honey Lee :')

Maybe because I listened to their songs very often.

By the way, I've corrected Bin's older sister's name back to the first chapter.

Hope you enjoy it!

Your feedback through votes and comments mean a lot for me💛

***

From: Dahee

To: Bin

Come to the office tomorrow morning. I have something to talk about with you and Seokjin.

Got the text the night before, Bin simply think Dahee would ask him to review some future projects. Maybe discussing the previous shoots at Mazatlán and Havana too.

Since it was the first time Bin would visit the office after being away for almost 6 months, he bought some coffees and cookies for the staff. And he also greeted the staff before he went to Dahee's office.

Holding three cups of coffee as he gets in, it took him by surprise that Seokjin was already there. 'Lemonade Shaken Tea with less ice and half sugar for Director Ha, and Butterscotch Latte with Almond Milk and double shots of espresso for Lee Daepyo.'

'Aigoo, khamsamida. Welcome back, Director Hyun. Please take a seat.' Dahee sipped the coffee quietly as she watches her two long-time friends. She shook her head slightly while smiling in disbelief about their antics.

'How was the shoot? I mean the last time I came to the set with Dahee you seemed really overwhelmed, though. With the weather and the main actor battling for child custody...it must be pretty hard, isn't it?'

'Not gonna lie it was surely hard. But except that day, he is really a good actor. In the midst of those divorce plight, he's been truly professional at work from what I've seen. Didn't you work with him before?'

Leaning back to the sofa, Bin nodded, 'Yes, once while I was working as assistant director. I could remember he always came to the set on time and follow the lead from the director and senior actors really well. But it was a minor role in the movie, so I didn't get the chance to interact that much with him.'

They were catching up with each other a bit more before Dahee finally said, 'Actually, I wanted to offer you a new project.'

'Nope, I've told you that the previous project will be my last one before the wedding.' Bin gave her the easy nod.

This time Dahee tilted her head, 'Are you sure? You've always wanted to work with Actor Lee, right?'

His eyes widened in a second before laughing in disbelief while shaking his head in denial. 'Eyy, do you really need to go that far just to persuade me?'

But seeing how Dahee stared openly at Bin with her highly confident smile, he knew at once that it wasn't a lie. '...Actor Lee will be in this movie?!'

'The article about him joining the cast will be released the day after tomorrow. And according to the schedule, principal photography will take place in early March next year. So...what do you think?' Dahee handed him the movie script and the proposal containing all details about the project.

'Wait for a second, isn't Director Park supposed to direct this movie? I recall you told me on phone before.' Bin turned to Seokjin because he's the one who told him that.