Two

Getting out of the driver's seat, Bin immediately walked towards the other side of the car to help Dahee. Reaching out his hand towards Dahee, he couldn't understand why Dahee wears that silk rosy strapless dress. 'Who wears such a dress in the midst of winter!'

'Would you stop nagging at me?' Holding her best friends' arm, she stepped out from the car with a little shivering. The wind was blowing strongly as Bin closed his eyes for a split second. As the party was being held at a resort near the beach, they could hear the crash of waves too.

After receiving the ticket from the head valet, both Bin and Dahee took the elevator to the 21st floor where Jeguk Group held the anniversary. On their way there they met many familiar faces from the movie industry, one of them was an actress who worked with Bin 4 years ago.

'Hyun PD! It's been a long time, isn't it?' The actress said to Bin. She was wearing a long gradient blue dress with her chestnut hair being styled in a messy bun. When she shook his hand, he could feel his thumb brushing through something. Bin found out later she was wearing a ring with a cushion-shape scarlet diamond on top of it, which was very similar to an engagement ring.

'How have you been? I haven't heard anything since we finished the filming 4 years ago.' Bin didn't expect to see her here because she hasn't starred in any movie for 3 years on her hiatus.

Maybe she knows someone from Jeguk group so she got invited, movie industry is such a small world after all. Everyone basically knows each other, Bin thought.

Meanwhile, Dahee who stood beside Bin didn't say anything although her eyes never leave the actress, 'Dahee-ssi, isn't it? We met at Taehee eonni's baby shower last month.' When Dahee heard this from her, she blinked rapidly like a student who get caught spacing out in the middle of a class.

Grimacing, Bin was surprised Dahee knows her because she never said anything about her. 'Yes, I wasn't really sure at first if it's you! Some of my friends are her friends too, Bin. So, we've met a few times before.' Dahee explained to Bin and he nodded.

They talked for a while before someone called her from behind, 'I'm sorry I think I should go first; I'll see you around Dahee-ssi, Hyun PD-nim' She smiled at the two before she left.

Unlike anything they saw before, the huge hall was filled with white roses and many giant chandeliers in the ceiling. Yellow lights with hints of purple filled the room, which somehow made it feel like a wedding or an engagement party. It was really clear to anyone who was being invited that it was nothing like an ordinary anniversary party for a company.

'I didn't know Chairman Jung would be so extra about this year's anniversary.' Bin said once they entered the hall as his eyes roamed around. Before Dahee could say anything, a man only a few years older than both of them approached them with a wide grin. 'Well, speak of the devil.'

'Thank you for coming here! I'm glad you bring Hyun PD with you, Chairwoman Lee. I thought you haven't come back to Seoul.'

'The shoot ended early, so I came back here a few days ago. And seeing how this party is, I'm glad she dragged me here.' The three laughed at what Bin just said.

'You should've given me a call so I could send the invitation to you, Hyun PD. Anyone would think I didn't invite you on purpose whereas we have worked in many movies and drama together.'

'Then for the return please invest in our next TV drama, Chairman Jung.' Putting her hand near her lips as if she was telling a secret, Dahee told Chairman Jung, 'We gave the script to Kang Dongwon and he is positively reviewing it now.'

Chairman Jung immediately said between his laugh as he nodded, 'Alright, please send the proposal to my secretary. Your company always produced remarkable movies and dramas, so I will also positively review it too, Chairman Lee.'