The area was starting to be full as the invited guests made their way inside and sat on their designated seats. Some of them are greeting me and introducing themselves even if they don't have to. Kilala ko na kasi sila.

I needed to drink water again because I felt thirsty. When the clock struck at 9:00, a noise made by the machine of smoke defeated the silence that occurred earlier. It scattered the whole area and I am left with amazement.

The big monitor in front kept on flashing and an introduction played where some of the clothes were featured and it made me smile with the last statement on it.

La Grâce, where class and elegance begins.

A round of applause filled my ears. My eyes started to water because of joy. I immediately wiped it with tissue. Ayoko namang mahulas ang make-up ko. Ayokong pumangit. Kailangan maganda ako mamaya.

An upbeat song played and one by one, the models started to walk. Hindi ko maiwasang mamangha dahil dalang-dala nila ang mga damit na pinaghirapan namin. Para silang may dalang apoy tuwing naglalakad.

Their fierce faces look expensive. Na hindi sila basta-basta pati ang mga damit na suot nila. Nabigyan nila ng justice ang mga damit na pinaghirapan namin.

Nang si Raya na ang lumabas, natulala ako sa ganda niya. Mas matapang din siya kung tingnan kaysa sa mga nauna na para bang hindi siya pwedeng banggain dahil mahirap siyang kalaban.

Her top were crossed covering only her breasts. It was connected to the bottom wear giving a triangular shape on her belly which defined her curves more. She walks like a raging fire, informing everyone that the floor she's stepping to is hers. She posed and then she turned exposing her back. She then flipped her hair that made the crowd gasp.

"That's your future wife." I heard Jairus say.

Napatingin ako sa likod ko dahil naroon silang pamilya. Kitang-kita ko kung paano titigan ni Zairus si Raya.

"Kinda impressive," he praised.

"Wait for my girl," Jairus replied.

Nahagip ng tingin ko si Cai na nakatingin din sa akin ngayon. Ngumiti ako ng tipid sa kaniya saka binalik ang tingin sa harapan.

It's Kylei's turn. She wears the one that I designed. Hindi ako ang nag-decide na siya ang magsuot no'n, it is all up to Raya.

The one-shoulder pale pink dress suits her. The left side of her waist is exposed and there is a small piece of clothing on the right side of her waist connected to the bottom wear.

From fierceness, she suddenly winked which made Jairus react. Her ramp since then doesn't change, it is powerful. From calm to wild and chaos.

Hindi niya talaga ako binibigo noon pa man. Sumunod na ang mga lalaki. Bilib din ako sa galing nila. Ngayon ko naintindihan kung bakit sikat ang agency nila.

For the last part, they owned the runway again by walking in a row and fast mode just to have a sight again to their clothes.

Napuno ang palakpakan matapos no'n. My team was called so I went to the stage with them, holding each other's hands.

Pinauna ko na silang magpasalamat at nang ako na ang magsasalita ay nangatog pa ako. Nanginginig ang mga kamay ko, hindi mahawakan nang maayos ang mic.

Hilaw akong natawa saka huminga nang malalim. I smiled. "First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming to one of the greatest moments in my life. This is the first time that I did this in the Philippines and it gives me a feeling of something new; something surreal. Pakiramdam ko ito ang unang beses na ginawa ko ito kahit na hindi naman." I laughed. "Thank you sa team ko, JIl, Bettany, and Lily. Kung wala kayo, hindi ko naman kakayanin 'to mag-isa. Sa family ko, thank you for supporting me. Salamat sa paniniwala sa akin mula noon hanggang ngayon. Villaverdes, salamat din po sa suporta. R.A Valencia modelling agency, thank you very much. Lalo na sa 'yo, Raya. Kung wala kayo, imposible 'to."