one

COY

COY.

↓ C's pov ↓ (unedited)

      I wonder how long it would take for the world to swallow me whole. For it to open up its rocky surface and sink me to its core is all I could ask for right now. I wonder what it would sound like at its core. Hopefully, it's silent because if it was any louder than my dorm mate right now I don't think I'd be able to handle it.

"You've been in bed for three weeks." She said, "You've gotta get up eventually."

"2." I corrected her, but my reply came out muffled since I was laying on my stomach.

I'd broken up with my, now ex-girlfriend Nanaba, 3 weeks ago. I was fine for the first week but as time went on I'd started to miss what I'd let go of. What set me off was last night. When I saw a picture of her with another girl at the same sushi restaurant she used to take me to.

All I've been doing for the past two weeks is either lying in bed or throwing myself into my studies and my roommate, Hitch, was sick of it.

She pulled the blankets from over me leaving me curled up in a ball on my bed.

"Get up." She ordered me, "We're going out."

"Where," I groaned.

"Mikasa's party." She answered, throwing a dress my way.

I rolled my eyes at her name. Mikasa. I'd never spoken to the girl but I'd heard various things about her and none were good.

People told me she was stuck up and didn't talk to people she didn't find important. Which, seemed to be everyone except two boys she was always around.

But just because she didn't speak to people doesn't mean she didn't get with them. I'd heard various rumors about her sleeping with people like it was a game of monopoly. She'd treat them special for the night then the next morning leave them as fast as she fucked them.

It was all a game to her and it had me sick.

She was a whore. And I wanted nothing to do with whores.

"Go without me," I told her.

"No." She said, throwing another dress my way.

I pushed the dresses she threw me off the bed and onto the floor.

"Cant I just wear my usual clothes?" I whined.

She ignored me and I groaned again.

I didn't like wearing tight clothes. It had nothing to do with my body shape or my insecurities I just didn't like it. Wearing baggy clothes kept people wondering. And I liked the thrill of keeping people guessing.

Twenty minutes later I rolled out of bed and stretched. I saw stars as I stood.

I grabbed a hair tie from the counter and tie up my coily hair, pulling out the blonde pieces from the front.

I felt another one of Hitch's dresses hit me in the back as I turned around. I took a deep breath and stared at her.

"Can you close your eyes?" I asked her, "You know, so I can get changed."

I saw a grin on her face before she turned away.

I went through the dresses she gave me. All of them were tight. Some were flashy, others were plain. I didn't like any of them if I were being honest.

Carefully, I placed them back in their hangers and slipped on my regular clothes. Baggy jeans with a knitted sweater.

I knew Hitch would be disappointed but she should be grateful I was even coming.

"You can open your eyes," I said, holding out the hangers for her.

She opened them and stared at me disappointedly, "Coy, seriously?" She whined, taking the hangers from me.

I ignored her, putting on my rings and spraying myself with a bit of perfume. I did have plans for tonight. Mostly to practice the guitar and watch a movie or two. But they were all going to shit now. Now, my only plan was to get drunk and hopefully a little high so I wouldn't have to remember tonight at all.

I looked over at Hitch who was fixing her hair in the mirror. She looked nice, wearing a tight red dress that only covered her back with a few strings and heels that gave her about one to two more inches of height.

She turned to me, "You ready?" she asked.

Soon we were standing directly outside Mikasa's house. People were smoking and drinking on the lawn. Others were simply chatting holding red cups in their fingers.

Overall, the whole place looked crowded and messy and I'm sure inside wasn't any better.

I turned to Hitch and let out a breath and she went inside first.

"Alright," I muttered to myself, "Let's get this over with."