I am Jordan Heartfilia

Hey Fairy Tail Nation,

So glad that you guys are reading my first Fanfic of Fairy Tail or any show in fact. I got the idea from another person's fanfiction and my dreams.Hope you like my new series.The person I got the idea from is MustacheNarwhalz and Grace955 their fanfic is amazing so check her out. ~Happy,Lucky,Go!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Today is Lucy's Birthday and master has a big surprise he hopes that will get to the guild soon."Where is that present."Master complained.

"What's wrong ,master?" Mirajane sweetly asked.

"Nothing,It just my gift didn't come yet.Wait when I think it is also for you and Laxus too." Master grinned.

___________

"Happy birthday to you" everyone in fairy tail sang joyfully to Lucy.

"So Natsu are you going to kiss the birthday girl." asked Gray

"Wwwhat.Why would I do that."Natsu stuttered blushing

"But why don't you Natsu."Asked Erza

"Because we are just friends." Yelled Lucy embarrassed.

"Of course you are." everyone in Fairy tail tries to say under their breath but says it out loud.

"You are so lucky that it is my birthday,cause if it wasn't all of you would die one by one by my hands."Lucy shouted

"Oh no demonic Lucy is back."Happy said laughing into his hand

"I am so proud of you.I taught you so much." Erza cried

knock knock knock

"I'll get it."Natsu yelled.

"I am looking for Lucy Heartfilia.I was told that she would be here." Said the voice.

"We will never let you take Lucy.Everyone is always trying to get Lucy."Fairy Tail yelled.Getting ready to charge except for master.

"Stop.Don't even try you will all lose to her."Master said before they got too close to her.

"Why you you say such a thing we are Fairy Tail,that's a girl.I didn't notice since she was wearing a jet black cape with a hood.

Master walked up to the mysterious person and took off her hood.

"This is my present to Lucy.Happy birthday my child."said master.

"Lucy when did you die your hair black.Wait now its back to blonde.Im so confused."Natsu asked falling on the floor confused.

"Natsu you baka,this is Lucy's twin sister."Master yelled

"I have a twin sister?"Lucy questionably asked.

"Yes,but both of you can't remember each other.I don't know why maybe because you mother probably but a spell on you guys."said master.

"Lets party."said a random person in the crowd

"Lucy so where is your guild mark."asked Jordan,Lucy's sister.

"Hey,Jordan.Its pink on my right hand.Why you ask?"Lucy asked

"Call me J.I just wanted an idea of where my guild mark should be."J responded.

"Hey Mira,can I get my guild mark on my left hand in gold with silver outlining."asked J

"There you go J."said Mira happily.

Time skip 2 hours later about 1:00pm

$******************************************************************$

J's P.O.V

--------------------

Fairy Tail was partying for 2 hour straight.I was able to meet everyone in Fairy tail.Two ruffles came my way,seem that Bisca and Alzack are down for the count.Then my sister came over to the bar and ordered us our favorite drinks.

"Mira can you be a dear and make two strawberry milkshakes." asked Lucy.

"Coming right up."replied Mira sweetly.

"Thanks Mira and thank you onee-san (is this how you spell it)." I said gleefully.

"No problem." Said Mira.

"It's alright." Said Lucy onee-san.

Then team Natsu came up to me and Lucy to ask me if I want to join team Natsu.I said yes and everyone was so happy.I was so happy,I have a sister and family.Everything in my life is perfect.

******I ❤ FAIRY TAIL!!!*******