Esp. 10 |Up, Up And Away In My Pitiful Balloon|

Hades' POV

I walk out of cabin and see Scott running away from Fang. I smirk. "serves him right.." I mutter and walk to the center of the land. I look up to see a blimp. "Wow..." Zoey says. "Ha. Look at you wusses. It's just a stupid blimp." Scott says as an anchor lands on his foot. "Ow!" Scott yelps. "Just a stupid blimp, huh?" I said and smirked. "Actually, I believe it's a Zeppelin, named after Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin who-" Before Cam could finish, a walkway slammed on him. "You're both wrong. It's a McLean mobile air command center, where I will recline in luxury while you compete in today's challenge, an aerial obstacle course." Chris explains. "Lightning, taken to the skies, Shabam!" Lightning cheers and punches Scott in the face. I laugh and cover my mouth, trying to hide it. "Ah ha. And here to demonstrate, put your hands together for, Total Drama Classic Contender, Heather!" Chris says as Heather walks out. My eyes and smile widened. "No way." Scott says. I bounce up a down a little as she walked down the walkway. "Wow. Your THE Heather?" Zoey asked. "Sorry, I have this policy of not talking to losers." Heather says. "Oh, I'm not a loser. You know, unless everyone else thinks I am." Zoey says, looking at us. "Heather. I am such a big fan of your work. The way you kissed Trent to break Gwen's heart was genius." I said. Heather looks at me and smirks. "At least someone here knows I'm the best." She says and flips her hair. I smirk. "I wish to be just like you." I mutter so only Heather can hear me. She nods. "Heather will now demonstrate the aerial challenge while wearing a jetpack." Chris says as Chef puts a jetpack on Heather. Chef presses a button and the jetpack turns on. She flies through the rings of fire and back to us. "Everyone, just be cool. There's a parachute build into it." Heather then crashes into the ground in front of us and the parachute opens later than it should have. Chris laughs as we look at her in shock. "Best challenge ever!" Chris yells. We all check up on Heather. "Uh. This challenge seems kind of unsafe." Zoey says. "No. It's totally unsafe. Did I mention you'll also be attacked by flying mutant fire-breathing goats?" Chris says. "What?" "That's it. I'm out." Zoey exclaims. "Okay, but before you go, you should say goodbye to this! The Ultimate Total Drama Prize: One Million Dollars! Give or take." Chris says. Zoey walks over and looks at the money. "Money...removing all common sense and fear of danger..." Zoey says, hypnotized. "Too bad, you'll never win it." Scott says and Zoey pushes him. "Just watch me!" She yells. "If that's okay with you." She adds. I chuckle. "Getting competitive, are we?"  I asked Zoey. She chuckles nervously. 

Zoey

"Scott really brings out the jerk in me, which is kind of liberating. Besides, he voted Mike off. He needs to pay."

"Now, to perform your aerial teats, you'll first construct your very own flying machines." Chris explains. "Don't worry, Bubble Boy. It may be every camper for him or herself, but I have got your back. Alliance, you and me, agreed?" I hear Jo ask. "Umm.." Cam starts but Jo interrupts. "Good. Now make my flying machine for me and make it faster and better than yours." Jo says and drops Cam. I rush over and help him up.