Chapter 2

Alpaha Mike's POV

"Knock knock " somebody knocks on my office door , they know not to mess with me this late at night unless its really important , it better be really important or somebodys neck is going to be snapped in two .

"COME IN " i growl and peter my beta walks in "WHAT IS IT AND IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT " i growl at him agian to show him my fustration "Are men found a rouge in are area " he says not dearing to look me in my eyes , a rouge is thats why he messes with me this late at night for when he could have just killed it and got over with it , somebodys going to get there necks snapped tonight for this . " IS THIS WHY U MESS WITH ME BECAUSE ONE STUPID ROUGE " i yell and he starts to step back and shake a little "no sir this rouge is diffrent , its a white werewolf " a white werewolf i repeat in my head it cant be and how is it a rouge its suppose to have a pack . "Were is the werewolf at bring it to me " i say to peter but he still dosent move and finally he speaks "sir shes out cold she hit her head on a tree while being taken down , she is curently in a cell " its a girl i stand up and walk over to my window so i can look out to the night fall to calm myself down before i go mad "tell them to take her out of the cell and place her in a room " and with that peter walks out . Hmm what is a white she wolf doing alone by herself in the woods i guess i will find out when she wakes up .