MY PLAN

"MELODY I FOUND A PERFECT METHOD TO FIND MY SISTER!!" I exclaimed in a mix of emotions, this time I am a hundred percent sure that this plan will work, "what is that method?" asked Melody half surprised and half scared because of my screams. 

(flashback) Two years back, I used to work in the metro department[(*Metro departments are those departments that handle any cases such as robbery, rapes, harassments, etc.. that happen within the boundaries of metro stations*)], we didn't have high wages but my team was like my second family, we had so many interesting cases, although most of the cases were about robberies and harassments, we did have plenty of murder cases and in those murder cases we also had the popular case 'UNSOLVED'( *refer to chapter one for more details*) The case was in its starting stages, it wasn't that popular at that time because none of us knew that people who were dying mysteriously , were actually murdered, the case was first handled by the metro department because the mystery deaths started in the metro trains, there were only two deaths at first in the trains but slowly it moved to different abandoned places in the metro stations and now a days corpse are found in different abandoned places in the city, we first decided to leave the first case as he was old and it was assumed that he had a heart attack, because the family didn't agree for and autopsy the case was closed, but when another corpse popped up which was on the same train, we decided to investigate the case, we wanted to perform autopsy on the second corpse, but the dead lady's parents disagreed, later on we found so many dead bodies in the stations but we were lucky enough, that the family members of four dead people agreed for autopsy, and that's when we found that this is a serial murder case and all dead people were killed by the same person in the same method, by strangling them to death after they consume alcohol with poison in it, right after my team came across these facts, I came to that my sister went missing that night, so in order to search for her I took some time away from work. 

(present) "I'm going back to work" I said while having the last sip of beer, Melody looked at me as if I was cracking a joke and asked " Girl, Are you drunk?!" , I nodded my head in disagreement, Melody looked at me with disbelief in her eyes, "Really?! Are you gonna go to that place even after what they have done to your sister?!" asked melody with pure disgust on her face, I know that she was really upset, after all she was my sister's girlfriend for 5 years, "Melody... I know that you're really upset but , me becoming a metro officer was my dad's dream and also if I join the metro department again, I may find many clues about her case, Melody was genuinely confused and she demanded for an explanation, "What are you even talking about? Was Ema on the train when she 'died'?! " The next few words I told Melody, sent shivers down her spine.

                                                                         TO BE CONTINUED....