I let out a shaky breathe before opening the door to his office.

"Yes sir" I spoke. He motioned me to sit down. I walked to the chair that was placed in front of his desk. He cleared his throat before speaking. "I loved your pictures, so I decided to send you Jack, and Cameron on a trip" I relaxed in my seat at his words.

I nodded my head for him to carry on. "Well y'all have to go to Canada" I perked up. "Canada?!" I exclaimed. "Yes Toronto to be exact" A smile spread across my face.

"You'll be leaving next week, you have three jobs. Two weddings and a modeling job. Can y'all handle this?" Mr.Craig asked. "Yes sir thank you so much. I'll go tell Jack and Cameron Bye" I hurried out the room down to jacks office texting Cameron to meet me there.

Jack jumped a little when I busted through his door. "Hey" he spoke. "guess what?!" I said in excitement. Cameron walked into the room as I finished my sentence.

"We as in me, and y'all are going to Canada" I said. "What?!" Cameron exclaimed. "Yea we have three jobs, and we leave next week" I told them.

We all started doing a celebration dance. Then Cameron stopped. "Wait doesn't Shawn live there" Cameron asked. The smile grew even wider on my face.

"Guys I'll be right back I have to tell Shawn" I said running out the room and back down to my office.

I was out of breathe by time I made it back, so I sat down in my chair and took a break. This is really happening. I got a promotion and I will finally get to meet Shawn. I have to tell him now I don't care.

I grabbed my phone of my desk and began to type away.

-----
Shawn's POV

Ugh when is the class gonna be over. I was in writing class with Ms.Reffitt. I loved her, but once again I hate writing.

"Ok class you can be dismissed" finally. Now I had to go through fifth period then lunch and courtyard. I made my way to my seventh period, so I could drop of my stuff.

I walked into the classroom and set my binder down, but not before grabbing my phone out of it. I stuffed it in my back pocket before walking to fifth period which meant I had to walk through the courtyard.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Babe❤️:
Call or text me when you get to courtyard.

Shawn:
Ok, but I'm about to be in Piano so don't text me✌️

I slid my phone back in my pocket as Mr.Helmly came in view. He always holds the door and then greets us.

"Hello Shawn how are you doing?"

"Well and you?"

"Doing well"

He told us that was the proper way of greeting someone. I walked in and read the board. We had are duets test today.

My partner name was Connor he was alright, but we didn't talk much just played our piece and got it over with.

I took my seat by Connor so we could practice. I had this class with Lillian and right now she was sitting right beside me.

"I hate this class Mr.Helmly doesn't give me enough to do, so if he ask why I'm talking I'm going to be like I'm finished so.." Lillian complained I just laughed at her.

"Ok first to come up Gracie and Mariam" Mr.Helmly spoke.

-----
"Ok now I need Lillian and Cayden"

Lillian groaned and walked up there. She didn't like her partner because Mr.Helmly favorited him. Yep he had favorites.

I watched as they started playing there duet. There piece was short. Lillian stood up to bow and had a stank face on the whole time. I love her.