“Waah, okay let's have a drunk session right now for the engaged couple.” Noura blurted out.

“Sandali lang nga, ano ba. Elisa babe can you get Daeclan from me. Jesus Christ mabubugbog ang anak mo dahil sa mga taong ito.”

Because they are curious at my finger, e hawak ko si Daeclan.

As I passed Daeclan to his Mom, nagsiunahan ang mga itong tingnan ang daliri ko. Even the boys, nakisali rin.

“I'm proud of you, Cervix Nicklaus. Akalain mo 'yon, si Architect lang pala makakapagpatiklop sayo..” Icus blurted out as he laugh.

“At dahil dyan, isang kiss naman sa lips..” I look at Keius who's grinding from ear to ear.

Psh! Didn't they notice us? I'm ignoring him kagabi pa.

“Let's have a bet again. Sino sa mga girls ang susunod na mabubuntis?” Our attention caught by Daeus voice. “I go with December!” Daeus even raise his right hand.

Napairap ako sa kanya.

I remember the night we made a bet. We bet kung sino ba ang unang mabubuntis. And I voted for Elisa. I thank God because I won a hundred thousand of pesos.

And now, we're having a bet again. Ano ba 'to, yearly naming gaganapin? Oh my god!

“I go with you, Architect.” Icus.

“Me too.” Heaven.

“Same here, December.” Thaimus.

And the rest is history. I have a highest amount of votes from them. Halos lahat ng boto nila ay sa akin.

Natawa ako sa isipang sino ang kalaban nila kung lahat sila ay bumoto sa akin. I shook my head for that. Don't tell me na ako ang magbabayad if ever they won.

The program started and we head outside near the beach. Kami kami lang ang nandito. Elisa's family at kaming mga kaibigan niya. They didn't invite a lot of people.

“Did you two fight?” I was busy scrolling my phone as the emcee continue speaking.

I look at Keius who's sitting next to me.

“What happened? He's very silent, Architect.” He added.

“Ask your friend, Keius.”

“Sungit!” I heard him mumble. Psh!

NIGHT comes, we decided to have some fun and drink the whole night. Everybody are gather tonight to enjoy till the end of the day.

“First shot for the engaged couple...” Icus suddenly raise his glass. His wife, Klea is also here.

Klea and Elisa we're just drinking a juice because they are still breastfeeding to their child.

“Naks, congratulations dude!” Daeus chuckle.

“...welcome to the next level, Montecarlo. I'm telling you, tigil tigilan mo ng mangbabae.” Sweden laugh as he spoke.

Seve remain silent as drink his beer.

It's been a long month since the last time we bond at Daeus fire range. Silly, but that was fun. They are busy with their personal lives and works kaya ngayon nalang ulit nagkasama sama.

Icus is with Klea. Daeus is with Elisa. Sweden is with Heaven. Gael is with Noura. While Keius and Thaimus are still complicated.

I took my glass and drink mine. Darn, gumuhit sa lalamunan ko ang pait at pakla ng alak na iyon. I took some lemon to ease the taste of it.