About time?

*you slowly blink and open your eyes to see Camilo still holding you (bridal style ;) and him yelling at somebody to clear a space for you. You look around settling that your in Isabella's room. He lets you down gently and gets a glass of water for you*

Y/n: What the hell happened?
C: I'm sorry,I guess we pushed you too much,you fainted while you were trying to carry that rock higher up. Thank god I was there to catch you.
*he flexes his muscles. You give him a stern look had he quickly drops his arms chuckling lightly*
Y/n: I want to try again, I wanna see what I can do!
M: Woah,No your not. We got special orders to look over you the whole day.
Y/n: AHA, So your like my servants for the day?
C: If it makes you feel any better you could say that Buttercup.

*slowly he brings you a bowl of soup gently letting it rest on your lap*
C: Drink it. You've lost a lot of energy and I'm not leaving until you've finished it all.
*He gets on the bed beside you putting an arm around your shoulder. You slowly take a few spoons in silence waiting for one of them to talk*
C: Isn't this beautiful? Nature. The flowers blooming in ever different colour,each of them is one of a kind,like you Buttercup.
*you blush slightly as you set the bowl aside moving in closer to cuddle.

Y/n: You're right. They really are beautiful.
*he plucks a Buttercup from the patch of flowers and fixes it in your hair*
Y/n: What's up with you and Buttercups?
*he smiles slightly*
C: Remember one of our encounters with the flower mess?
Y/n: Right,when I bumped into you..
*he laughs tucking a hair behind your ear leaning in closer*

C: It's the first flower that fell on top of you and then I fell for you.
*You blush feeling the redness spread through your face as he leaned in closer to kiss you gently pressing his lips on yours*
M: Camilo,Tia Pepa is calling y-
*Mirabels eyes widen fighting the urge to not giggle. Camilo gets up quickly and shoots you a wink as he walks out*

M: Uhm, Care to explain?

12 chapters later y'all got your kiss. It's 11 o clock rn don't come at me for the short chapter😦