Experimental

^You wake on Camilos chest while he's seems to be in a deep sleep,enjoying the moment you snuggle in closer towards him and hide your face in the crook of his neck closing your eyes*
C: Good-Morning Y/n.
*your eyes open in a flash and you quickly get up*
Y/n: Erm I-
*Camilo smirks as he says*
C: I was up before you,I didn't want to wake you up
Y/n: I have to get up my mom is probably looking for me and I have to shower and I have to-
C: Right I know,I don't need an explanation
*he laughs while you quickly get your things and leave the casita,you walk back to your home and wave hello to your mom before you go into your room. You jump on your bed and cringe at how embarrassing that was*
God, why did I do that. He probably thinks I'm weird for doing that-
Mom: Y/N MIRABELS HERE TO SEE YOU.
I just got home,already?
*you walk downstairs and call Mirabel to your room*
M: Hi. Listen I'm sorry I really didn't mean to let my family overwhelm you.
Y/n: It's fine,I know it's surprising for whatever happened that day. I don't quite understand it..
M: We're getting through this together,I've planned out something for us to experiment with your powers.
Y/n: Oh! Well let's get going!
M: Camilo insisted he would come to help,insisted.
*TIME SKIP AFTER BREAKFAST AND THEY REACH THE CASITA*
M: Okay so what I've planned is we could experiment in Antonio's room and see what you could do.
*Mirabel opens the door,as you can see it's quite perfect for this,you look past the door to see Camilo sitting skipping rocks at the window*
C: Y/n!
Y/n: Hey Camilo. Praying he forgot about this morning.
M: Now, Well do whatever you did!
*you stretch your arm outwards towards a near by rock and attempt to focus*
C: You could do this Y/n!!
*ignoring Camilo you concentrate on the rock again*
C: Y/n,you got this!
*You struggle trying to pick up the rock*
C: Y/n you can lift it go!!
Y/n: CAN YOU SHUT UP??
*you concentrate on the rock focusing as you slowly let the "flow" surround the rocks carrying it above*
Y/n: I'm doing it! Phew this is a bit energy consuming. Now how high can I make it..
*slowly bringing it up you get even more tired slowly getting dizzy as you drop the rock suddenly almost falling to the ground if Camilo didn't catch you.

Buttercup  (camiloxreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें