Aaj ghar alag lag raha hai.

He shook his head, and kept the bags in the kitchen, moving towards the room, reeling back stunned at the conditions of his room.

It was.... Clean? Spick and span? When he had left it messy?

"Aise kaise? Kaun aaya idhar?! Chor? " He muttered to himself, picking up the broom that was resting against his bedpost, but keeping it down immediately. "Nahi, chor kyu saaf karega mera kamra? Pagal hai kya, Shiva?"

Just then the bathroom door swung open, and she stepped out in a shirt and a pair of tiniest shorts, drying her hair.

Shiva blinked his eyes twice. She looked.... different. A good different. Was that the right word for a chipkali like her?

He shook his head, until he put 2 and 2 together.

"Tune mera room saaf kiya?!" Shiva gritted his teeth.

"Haa. Bohot ganda tha. Yaha Dhara Di nahi aane waali hai tera room sametne ke liye! You have to be responsible Shiva!" Raavi showed him her palm, and dried the towel on the chair.

"Ye responsibility ka lecture mat jhaad. Mai karta hu room saaf. Hafte mein ek baar, roz roz thodi na!" He sighed, ruffling his hair.

"Aur ye mere kapde hai?" Shiva looked at her from top to bottom.

"Haa, I needed a shirt filhaal, kuch apne saath nahi laayi." Raavi said, shifting her hair to one side. "Kyu, abhi waapas chahiye?"

"Nahi, it's fine. Bas mere kamre mein saaman choona band kar, theek hai?"

"Whatever. Mujhe nahi pasand koi ghar ganda rakhe. Okay?" Raavi sprinkled some water from her hair in his face.

"Tera ghar thodi hai ye." Shiva said, without thinking, his head snapping up as soon as he realised what he said.

Raavi looked at him with a blank expression, her lips pressed together. "I know."

"Raavi, I swear, mera woh matlab nahi tha, bas nikal gaya muh se." He stepped towards her.

"Nahi, it's okay. Galat kya kaha tune?" She shrugged her shoulders, "Bas mujhe kuch din jhel le, until I find a new place. Theek hai?" She patted his shoulders and began to leave, when her foot nudged the box she had found earlier, and a smile creeped up her face.

"Waise Shiva," Raavi looked at her nails cunningly, "I found a box of yours while cleaning. Very interesting I must say."

She bent down and picked up the box, emptying the contents on the bed.

A stack of magazines tumbled out, with some very enticing pictures on the cover, as Shiva stood rooted to his spot.

Shit.

"Ma-Mai... m-mere room.. Ye mera nahi hai!" Shiva said, defensively.

"Accha?" Raavi smiled cunningly, showing all her teeth, "Toh ye waale pe tera naam kyu hai?"

She showed a magazine that hadn't been unpacked yet, the receiver's address still on the plastic.

Shiva Pandya.

"Aur maine toh iski picture bhi leke rakh di, your name in full view. Ab soch, agar mai ye Dhara Di aur Suman Kaki ko bhej du, toh...." Raavi said, picking up a few magazines and tossing them back on the bed.

Shiva almost opened his mouth to ask her not to send the pictures, but he had a different idea.

"Woh sab toh theek hai," He smirked, "but do you really want to be touching these?" Shiva picked up a magazine and flipped through it in front of her deliberately, whistling while she stood aghast.