"Naha leti hu. I'll feel better. Bohot chipchipa lag raha hai yaha."

Saying so, she grabbed her backpack to see what else she had managed to stuff in it, and was highly disappointed.

The only thing in her bag was her charger, earphones, one pair of tiny shorts and a pair of her inners.

"Seriously Raavi? Kapde kaun laayega? Bra mein ghumne ka irada hai kya, idiot?" She groaned and sat on the sofa, Shiva's room coming into view.

"Ye bhootnath se kapde udhar le leti hoon filhaal. Ye sahi rahega." Raavi decided, and got up to enter his room, only to reel back in shock.

The room was a mess. Clothes all over the bed and chair, books lying scattered in one corner, bag and laptop carelessly at the foot of the bed and the bedside table scattered with old mugs and plates.

"Oh.... my.... GOD! Ye room hai ki godown? Aisa lag raha hai 2 saal ka baccha rehta hai iss room mein!" Raavi looked around, gaping at the condition of the room.

Ye nahi karega saaf. Aise kachre mein kaise rehta hai ye ladka? Ufff. Chal Raavi. Kaam pe lag jaa. Ye room ki haalat dekhi nahi jaati. Sorry Mr. Kamra, ye mera bhootnath aapko sahi se nahi rakhta.

Iske baad nahale, Raavi. Phir fursat se padhai karne baith jaana.

She tied her hair up in a bun, rolled up her sleeves and got to work.

Raavi first tossed all the clothes into a laundry basket that wasn't being used for its only purpose. Then, picking up all the utensils, she left them in the kitchen, coming back to bring the rest

"Iss kamre mein mujhe 3 cockroach bhi mil gaye toh I won't be surprised." She grumbled, removing the bedsheet and pillow covers, and dumping them in the basket.

Next she, stacked all the books neatly beside the bedside table, dusted them like ancient scriptures and changed the bedsheet and pillow covers.

She sat on the floor to check for scraps under the bed, when she found a cardboard box.

The contents made her eyes widen in surprise and laugh, and she immediately pulled out her phone, clicking a picture.

Blackmail material. Shabaash Raavi, buddhu Shiva. Raavi - 100, Shiva - 0

Once the room looked fairly presentable, she turned around once, and that's when she noticed another door.

Oh. Toh bhootnath ko mila attached bathroom. Woh jhagda hoga iske liye. Pakka.

She giggled at the thought of Shiva fighting for a room, and brought the broom. Sweeping the room clean, she opened the windows, and finally some fresh air entered the room.

"Haash. Ab ye room dekhne laayak hai. Jhaadoo bhi kar diya, acchi hawa bhi aa rahi hai. Ab zara mai nahane jaati hu." Raavi swiped the sweat off from her forehead opening his cupboard, and a bundle of clothes tumbled onto her feet.

"YE LADKA MERI JAAN LEKE MAANEGA!" She stomped angrily, picking out one shirt, and dumping the rest of the clothes as it is.

"Ye mai usse khud karwaaungi. Ek number ka junglee hai mera bhootnath. Uff."

Mera?

Raavi shook her head, grabbed the towel and toothbrush, stepping in for a nice shower.

....

When Shiva came home from grocery shopping, the first thing be noticed was how clean the hall looked. Windows open, curtains bunched up, fresh air swaying through the room.