Chapter 1. The Beginning

I wake to my alarm going off at five in the morning. I groan as I reach across my bed for my phone. I turn off my alarm and burry my face back into my pillow, but, about five minutes later, I sit up in bed.

I climb out of bed and walk into my bathroom. I strip out of my pajamas and start the shower. I send my clothes down the laundry shoot as I wait for the shower to heat up.

Once it's hot, I get in and allow the hot water to cascade down my body, falling over each mark and scar left by my father.

I finish my shower and turn off the water. I wrap a towel around my hair and body before walking over to the sink.

I brush my teeth before blow drying my hair and putting it into two French braids, leaving two strands of my pure white hair out to frame my face, making my crystal blue eyes pop.

I hang my hair towel up before walking out of the bathroom and heading into the closet. I get dressed and slip on my shoes before checking the time. Six Fifteen.

 Six Fifteen

I walk out of my closet, out of my room, and into my office

I walk out of my closet, out of my room, and into my office. I grab my go-bag before heading downstairs into my kitchen.

I make myself a cup of coffee before grabbing my things and heading out the door. I lock my door behind me before heading to my car.

I unlock my car and put my bag in the back before slipping on my coat and getting in the driver's seat. I start my car and head off towards Headquarters. I sip my coffee as I make my drive through Quantico.

I finally reach the office and pull into a parking spot. I grab my phone before heading towards the building.

"Hello ma'am. How can I help you?" The security worker asks.

"Hi. I have a meeting with SSA Aaron Hotchner." I state as I hold up my ID.

"Of course. One moment please."

I nod as she begins to type away on her computer. "Excuse me." Someone states as they come up behind me.

I turn my head to look at the person as I move out of their way. I watch the beautiful raven haired woman quickly swipe their badge and walk in.