Teaching Classes (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Inside, Candace's bike got out of control because she went too fast. She and Dugan screamed as they almost run everyone over. Foxy and Logonyan are having death stare at each other till they hear screaming.
"Foxy! Watch out!" Pikkunyan grab her hand to move but Logonyan got run over.
"Oh shoot sorry dad!" Dugan yelled.
Foxy giggled that he got run over and Pikkunyan sighed that his girlfriend laughed at someone hurt.
In the classroom, OG Dan heard screaming and then saw Candace and Dugan speed in the class and they stopped.
"Well, guess who's early." OG Dan said.
"Hehe..." Dugan and Candace giggle nervously. Everyone came into the classroom and saw how amazing the classroom is. It shows a college class style with a big space. They went to their seats and their Yokaisonas sat next to them. Logonyan appears very angry and saw Dugan.
"Dugan! Watch where you going!" He yelled.
"Sorry, dad..." Dugan replied.
"Okay everyone, I'm sure this girl won't ever ride her bike inside ever again." OG Dan said. Jinpei, Shin, Keita, and Keisuke appeared to join OG Dan.
"Anyway, welcome to a special class for guardians of the Yokaisonas. It is called Yokaisona Guardians 101." OG Dan shows the board, "My name is Dan Kuzo or OG Dan if you all got confused with the reboot version. I'm the first guardian for Bearlynyan. This is Keita who is the Yokai Watcher and he got a yokaisona, Paranyan. This is Keisuke, his son and partner are Cuddly. This is Jinpei who is partners with Lyn who is also partners with Ian who's not here right now."
"Hey everyone!" Jinpei shouted.
"And this is Shin, Cubbonyan's partner." OG Dan continues.
"Hey, Shin!" Logonyan waved.
"Anyway, we gather here to know why we need this class?" OG Dan asked.
"Because we're weak?" Bakugo shouted out.
"Kaachan!" Deku gasped.
"Nope. We are getting to know our Yokaisonas." OG Dan said.
"So we have to hold hands and sing songs about friendship?" Malos mocked.
"Ha girly!" Logonyan laughed.
"No! There are reasons to be with a Yokaisona!" OG Dan yelled then he calm down, "Some have bad and rough lives, some need to change, and some need to improve themselves. Some who met their Yokaisonas you freaked out because by looks or they're ghosts or monsters. Maybe for brave ones, you saw them adorable or felt pity for them. For the Yokaisonas who visit their worlds, is very new to them especially when they were children. When they met you guys, they know there's a special bond between the characters and Yokai. They help and fight by your side."
Most of the guardians understood it and agreed but Malos didn't care so he got bored.
"Now, let's start and get to know each other and how they needed their partners. Okay, let's start on the left side." OG Dan said.
Ed and Fumi stood up, "Hi I'm Ed!"
"And I'm Fumi. We are in a different universe where we met Kumano. He's good at music and we start a band." Fumi said.
"And we become rock stars in our world!" Ed cheered.
"Aw, thanks." Kumano smiled.
"Very good, next." OG Dan went to the next one.
"My name is Anne and I got Lofty because this girl doesn't have nowhere to go because of that incident. She also helps me when I have been through the betray and problems with my friends." Anne explained.
"Very good. Even Yokaisona needed human help." OG Dan is impressed.
"Hi I'm Rex and this is Pyra," Rex spoke.
"Hi!" Pyra waved.
"So um... I have Foxy for a while and she's an impressive and a great fighter. She sometimes helps me when I need it the most." Rex continued.
"Boo!" Malos booed.
"Seems someone else said otherwise." OG Dan said.
"My name is Malos and I been saving this brat because he shows... who I am on the inside..." Malos said. Everyone said 'aww' when they heard it.
"Shut up!" Malos shouted.
Deku and Bakugo stand up, "Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Katsuki Bakugo but I call him Kaachan."
"Shut up Deku!" Bakugo yelled.
"And yeah my hero's name is Deku... anyway, we met Galaxynyan and Flarernyan and they represented us. They help us improve ourselves by not crying and not getting too angry. For that, we taught them to be a hero." Deku continued.
"Very impressive. Keep it up, everyone." OG Dan said.

In the next room, Twinklnyan took Libranyan and Okokana to the class where they taught young kids who want to be a yokaisona. A couple of kids are there waiting till class has started.
"Hello!" Okokana shouted.
"Don't need to be loud!" Libranyan said.
"He trying to be nice, sweetie," Twinklnyan told her.
They see Okokana all happy and sitting at his desk. Libranyan sighed and went past him to stand in front of them.
"Anyway, kids. Welcome to your Yokaisona beginners class. I'm miss Twinklnyan and this is my assistant and daughter, Libranyan." Twinklnyan starts the class, "Now let's introduce yourself to start."
A young siren girl with fish fins on her head stands up, "Hi, I'm Sheru. I'm from the seaside of the Yokai world with my siblings and parents! I want to be a strong Yokaisona.
"Oooh over competitive type! I like it! Who's next?" Twinklnyan replied.
A small bat girl stands up, "I'm... I'm Bati... and... I want to learn to be a Yokaisona and do my best..."
"Very good. Anyone else?" Twinklnyan asked.
A Muslim boy nyan with a Saudi accent stands up, "I'm Sbarknyan. I want to try traveling the world with a friend by my side and improve my spark powers!"
"Amazing! Last one." Twinklnyan got impressed.
Okokana stands up, "I'm Okokana! I want to meet a human friend and help others like my big brother!"
"Very awesome!" Sbarknyan claps his hands a bit.
Libranyan rolled her eyes, "Anyway, let's start with how to introduce you to your partners."
"That's right! Now when you introduce yourself your human or character. You sometimes got scared or they probably are scared of you. Is fine to introduce yourself and try to help then they might get to know you. Some can be stubborn but soon they got to know you." Twinklnyan explains.
The kids got interested and Okokana is draw a random person and himself.
"Hey what are you drawing?" Twinklnyan asked.
"Me and my best friend!" Okokana shows it.
"Very good!" Twinklnyan is impressed. Libranyan growls in anger when she heard all this.