Chapter 1- Let me help you

On one morning Hondo and everybody came to work. Hondo - hi guys we got a case ... This is Gabriel Waincroft ... He's back in Los Angeles ... We have his adress to find him ... So let's get him
In the house of GW was a girl .. Y/n who he abused. She was a tired and can't do anything. She didn't sleep for 3weeks.
Gw - hey sweetheart
Y/n - *asleep*
Gw-wake up
Y/n slowly opened her eyes and start panicking.
Gw- What's happening?
Y/n- I don't feel so good i am sorry
GW- don't worry baby ... You will feel Good
*BACK TO SWAT*
After few minutes they were near the house. Hondo start knock on the door.
Hondo : GABRIEL WAINCROFT SWAT IS OPEN THE DOOR HERE ..
Nobody opened. Y/n started running. She she hid in the bathroom. Gabriel wanted to catch her, but he didn't make it, because at that moment, Deacon caught him in handcuffs.
Deacon - IT'S ENOUGH !!!! YOU'RE UNDER ARESST
HONDO - OKAY GO FIND IF ANYBODY IS HERE...
CHRIS - KITCHEN IS CLEAR
LUCA - ROOM TOO
JIM - GUYS ?
HONDO - WHAT'S UP ?
JIM- SOMEONE IS CRYING IN THE BATHROOM
Jim opened the door. Y / n was weeping, startled, damaged. When she saw Jim with a gun, she started crying and screaming terribly and wanted to run away.
JIM- Hey it's okay I am not gonna hurt you
Y/n - No , no , no
Hondo was behind the door. He heard crying of Y/n and he felt sorry for her. He took off his safety vest and put the gun away so she wouldn't be afraid of him. He called Jim out of the room and he went there.
Y/n - Who.... Are .....You...
Hondo - I am leader of these guys ... Everything is okay, we're not gonna hurt you.. we're swat.... Police ... Let me help you
Y/n-I am scared
Hondo - I know.... I am gonna help you , come
Hondo helped Y / n to stand up. Unfortunately, out of her fatigue, she almost fell to the ground, but Hondo caught her.
Hondo - Y/n .... Y/n .... Keep your eyes open, hold on, help will come. Deacon ran after Honda, leaving Waincroft in the car with handcuffs. Deacon - What happened? Hondo - call an ambulance, she is tired, raped, non-ruler... she certainly didn't sleep. Deacon - okay I'm calling .... * After a few minutes * The ambulance will be here in 10 minutes. Hondo - thank you. After a few minutes, everyone was there. Hondo held y / n still in his hands. Hondo - hold on pls .... I am here ...
Hodno- *whisper* - guys bring water ...
Jim - here you are
Hondo- okay sweetie , come on drink a water
Y/n - stay with me
Hondo - i am right here .... I am gonna help you

After 10-15 minutes Paramedic came. HONDO- SWEETIE THEY ARE HERE , COME ON , FIGHT , I NEED YOU TO BE STRONG OKAY?
Y/N - I WANNA SLEEP
HONDO - I KNOW , BUT YOU NEED TO STAY AWAKE .... TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
Y/N - I LIVE IN ORPHANAGE ... THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME SO MUCH.... BUT I.... Wanna.....
Hondo - tell me... Come on
Y/n - I wanna be a policewoman , so i just went run and then. ..*CRYING*
Hodno - it's okay ....
Paramedic- Okey y/n ... I am gonna prick this injection ..
Y/n started quickly breathing as she saw it. Because she has a fear of needles.
Y/n - no , no ,no ,no .... I have a feat of them ... I ... I can't
Hondo - hey it's okey , i am gonna be here , hold your hand 🤍🤍 don't worry squeeze my hand if it's gonna be painful.
Y/n - o-okay....
Y/n squeezed Hondo's hand so strong even she was tired and exhausted because she was feeling that finally somebody is here for her.
Hondo- you did great sweetheart ...
Y/n - i am tired .... Y/n was starting to close her eyes. But Paramedics and Hondo fight for that she would be able to stay awake.
Hondo - Y/N , Y/N OPEN THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES .... EVERYBODY IS HERE DEAC , JIM , CHRIS ... COME ON ...
PARAMEDIC- COME ON Y/N.... THIS IS OXYGEN MASK IT'S GONNA HELP YOU BREATHE ... COME ON OPEN YOUR EYES
Y/N WAS SLOWLY OPENING HER EYES ...
PARAMEDIC - THERE YOU ARE .. COME WE NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL
Y/N - DON'T LEAVE ME .... HONDO ...😭🥺
HONDO - DON'T WORRY ... I AM HERE ...