Recording Studio.

You woke up to the sound of music playing, music you'd never heard before. You looked out the window and noticed it was already going dark and panicked 'Have I slept through an entire day?' you threw on some clothes and ran towards the music, you ran straight into Jeremy. "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't realise I'd slept all day, I feel like a waste of space!" You started to tear up but he just chuckled. "I made sure not to wake you up, we only went to sleep at around 6am, you needed the sleep, Y/n." he kissed your forehead. You smiled a little, calming down, you looked up at him and asked "What's the music?"

He grinned like a child and grabbed your hand, running down to the recording studio. "This is the music, the song, our song." He re-started the music for you, the beat was amazing, the way it was all put together and edited. "Is this.. heaven don't have a name? Oh my god, we just need the vocals now!" You exclaimed, turning to Jeremy. "would you like to start recording? I've been working on the vocals all afternoon" he bragged. You rolled your eyes and nodded.

(Time skip brought to you by the dragon on the Zimmys box)

After he got set up in the studio, you began to record, playing the music that had already been completed. He began to sing.
'She's got voodoo that'll make you believe, Oh, she tastes like lipstick and Tanqueray.' you realised as he was singing, most of the words applied to you, but he didn't make it obvious. Tanqueray is your go to drink. His words flower through your brain, warming it up and making you feel special.

(Another time skip, sorry)

After you'd recorded the full song, Jeremy walked out with a smile on his face, matching the smile on yours. "That's why you wouldn't let me read the lyrics after you changed them..." Before you could carry on, he I terrupted you "It's your song, it's for you." After he said that, you hugged him tight, he pushed you away lightly, and placed his hand on your face, making you look up at him. "Do you like it?" He asked, his eyes focusing on your mouth. With a smile, you responded "I love it, it's amazing." He pulled you back into the hug. After the hug, you tiptoed and kissed him lightly, before you could pull away, he put his hand on the back of your head and kissed you deeper.