The Big Surprise.

After signing the papers and now officially working for Mr Jeremy Renner, you had to go home to pick up some stuff and change your clothes. After that, you were ready to head out, Jeremy said he had a present for you... Wonder what it could be?

(Time skip)

After you'd changed your clothes and done your makeup and hair, Jeremy took you to a nice little 80's themed diner for breakfast, you sat, talked and ate for a while until Jeremy looked at his watch, "Oops, time to go darling, your surprise is ready!" He stood up and planted some money into the table, linked his arm with yours and together, you left the diner.

Upon arrival to your surprise, Jeremy gave you a bandana to blindfold yourself, as you did that you asked "Should I be scared.. for any reason?" He chuckled and replied "No of course not!" As he took your hand and lead you out of the vehicle and towards... Well... you don't know. You suddenly came to a halt and you felt his hands on your shoulders, "remember, I did this for you" he whispered down your ear as his hands slowly slipped the blindfold from over your eyes. You hesitantly opened them, you were stood Infront of a tall building and by the door was a ribbon tied into a bow and a man in a suit was stood holding some scissors. Your heart stopped.

You spun to face Jeremy, "Is this...? Did you..?" Being unable to finish the sentence, Jeremy piped up "This is ours, Y/n, our studio." He was smiling, no hint of this being a joke, you shot around and ran towards the man with the scissors, Jeremy wasn't far behind you, taking the scissors, you waited for Jeremy to catch up and when he did, you took his hand, placed it on yours and cut the ribbon. Together.

"Our studio" you said to yourself as you looked at Jeremy with a smile on your face, he swept you off your feet, bridal style and carried you into the studio.