"J-Judah...w-what –"

"Strip and get in the shower." He utters quietly which makes my eyes bug out.

"What?!" I shriek loudly but am cut off mid-way when he covers my mouth with his hand.

"What? You'd rather it be Parker?" He replies with a roll of his eyes and I bite his palm hard to get it off me.

"You're jealous of Parker?! Are you stupid?!" I hiss and shove him away. "I was waiting for you to join me as usual but he showed up. What was I supposed to do?!"

"Telling him to get lost would've been a great start." He cages me against the wall with his arms. "Do you like him?"

"No."

"Then who do you like Macy?" He drawls as he yanks on my top's neckline before peppering open-mouthed kisses from my neck to the swell of my breasts.

"No, we can't!" I shake my head and try to duck underneath his arm but he grabs me. "If you're looking for something more...a relationship...I can't be that someone for you."

"Then just give me what you can for now love." He murmurs, almost tenderly, as his lips brush against mine teasingly. "We can worry about the rest later."

I gulp harshly as I stare at him before my eyes flicker down to his tempting lips. That's all it takes for him to pin his lips on mine hungrily. I moan when he bites down harshly before pulling. Our hands roam over each other's bodies before my clothes end up on the floor too. He cups my face in both hands and kisses me as I walk backwards towards the shower door. As soon as I'm past it he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Judah!" I squeal before laughing softly when the warm spray of water hits my hair and body.

He leans his head back with a lazy smile as he watches me. I blush as I scrape my hair away before he pushes me up against the wall. His bright gemstone eyes flicker from one tattoo to the next before they settle on my eyes.

"You're so fucking sinful." He murmurs huskily and I bite my lip when I feel myself becoming wet.

His tongue glides over my damp skin and our eyes lock just as he rolls it around my nipple before his mouth takes it in. My back immediately arches as my core floods with heat and a cross between a whimper and a moan escapes my lips. My fingers tangle themselves in his hair and I tug harshly whenever he nips and sucks at my skin. His hand slides down to dive into my wet heat and, as if expecting my reaction, he swallows all sounds of pleasure with his mouth as his fingers move deeper inside me.

"Round two sweetheart?" He chuckles as he lets me stand on my feet again.

He moves to bend down before I stop him. I smile nervously and he smirks knowingly when my gaze flickers to his member. "Can I?"

"Sure Mace, whatever you want." He gently pushes me down until I'm on my knees before him.

I take his length in my hands and hesitate before letting my tongue drag from his base to the tip. A drawn-out curse escapes his lips and I look up to see him place his hands against the wall as if to steady himself. Feeling a lot more confident I start stroking him while my tongue working on his hard length makes him moan and release shaky exhales above me.

"Take me in your mouth love." He instructs gently and I nod before letting him push his entire length down my throat. "Fuck!"

He's a lot longer and thicker than the previous men I've been with so I gag a little bit while I adjust to the size and feeling. He lets me breathe for a second and when I get comfortable he grabs a fistful of my hair and guides my mouth up and down his length.