||𝟎𝟑. '𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥' ||

Vaidarbhi was in her room, with her newborn. She had been trying to make her baby wear some of the baby jewellery. She finally found a pairing that she felt suited her baby. All her efforts were wasted when the baby started to pull and throw away the jewellery.

"Why my dear?" Rukmini frowned.

Charumati extended her little arms and touched Rukmini's nose. With her little fingers, she tried pulling her mother's cheeks and let out a giggle.

"Aaaawwwhh.." The baby made noises and showed a cute smile. After all, who could resist that smile of hers?

Krishnapriya shook her head as her lips curved into a smile.

"You and your cute faces always melt me! After all, you're your father's daughter." Shree took the baby in her arms and tried to get her sleeping, singing a lullaby. The baby almost fell asleep in her arms

"Priyee!" Govinda said in his ever mischievous, yet irresistibly sweet voice as he walked into Rukmini's chamber.

"Oops-" He muttered as he saw the mother and daughter. Bhaishmi's gold-complexioned face showed a frown as her efforts were in vain.

"Gaaahh!" The baby shrieked in joy seeing Krishna and extended her baby arms as if wanting to be taken in his arms.

"Arya," she whined, "see my efforts are wasted now!"

"Don't worry Priye, I'll take her!" DevakiNandan extended his dark, muscular arms to take his daughter. Rukmini nodded negatively, disagreeing with his words.

"You need rest, dear. You have been sleepless all these days." Vaidarbhi finally had to give up and the father-daughter duo was seen roaming the corridors of Dwaravati.

"Ooooh!" RukminiSutaa ran her baby fingers through Keshava's face and then through his blue-black curls. Her fingers then traced to his crown and started giggling as she fiddled with the peacock feathers. Noticing his daughter's antics, a smile appeared on Jagannatha's face. He took one from among the few feathers in his crown and placed it on Charumati's crown. She giggled and motioned to clap her hands at this.

 She giggled and motioned to clap her hands at this

As they reached the garden, they sat under a tree. Seating his daughter on his laps, Krishna took his flute out and started playing it. The tree started dancing with the tune, flowers showered on the father-daughter duo, animals listened
and danced in ecstasy and young Charumati in the state of bliss slowly fell asleep in Dwarakadheesh's lap.

 The tree started dancing with the tune, flowers showered on the father-daughter duo, animals listened and danced in ecstasy and young Charumati in the state of bliss slowly fell asleep in Dwarakadheesh's lap