||𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 ||

The whole of Dwaraka was celebrating the arrival of its princess. Wide smiles adorned the faces of every citizen. Large amounts of wealth and clothes were given away as charity to the poor and Brahmins. People were fed in the palace, whether rich or poor. The corridors of Mokshapuri boasted of unparalleled beauty and joy. People rushed in crowds to have a glance at their princess.

The esteemed sages gathered in Krishna's court to bless the newborn. The guests were personally greeted and escorted by Krishna and his wives, while the princess lay in the cradle under the eyes of Revati, Devaki and Rohini.

Among the guests were the Devtas, Shiva-Parvati and Brahma-Saraswati. Krishna and Rukmini shared a knowing glance as the Trimurtis and their consorts entered.

"Pranipat Vasudev!" Mahadev greeted, now in the attires of a commoner.

"Pranipat Sakha," Dwarkadheesh greeted as he hugged his best friend.

"Pranipat Dwarkeshwari!" Uma greeted smilingly. The two shared a hug, a sisterly one after ages.

"Padhariye."

"Please take the honour to name my daughter, revered guests," Krishna said.

Brahma Dev came near the baby and took her in his arms. He noticed her divine aura, for she indeed was a goddess herself.

"This daughter of yours, Keshava, shall be the most compassionate and understanding one

"This daughter of yours, Keshava, shall be the most compassionate and understanding one. She shall care more for her loved ones than herself." He said as a smile adorned everyone's faces.

"I, therefore, name her Charumati, meaning the one with a beautiful mind." The creator of the universe announced. Flowers were showered at the baby and the room was filled with the deafening sounds of the citizens.

"Long live Princess Charumati!"

Shiva, Parvati, Saraswati and other Demi-Gods blessed the young one.

"She will be brave and valorous like her father, setting an example to all women!" Parvati Devi said blessing Krishnātmajā.

Saraswati Devi blessed, "She will be the epitome of knowledge and prosperity!"

"She will bring pride to the whole of Yadavas!" Mahadev said as he stood admiring RukminiSutaa.