Confessions (Constellation X cat!reader P.2)

Sorry that it's short, I had like, 20 minutes to write it
———————

Constellation's wounds had managed to heal fairly quickly, but that didn't mean (W/n)'s had.
''Constellation, you can heal my mental wounds. I— want to go back. I want to go back to sonaria. Not up here. its always colorless whenever it's night down there.''
Constellation looked at (W/n) with sympathy. He couldn't cry here, because unlike (W/n), he couldn't actually produce them.
He wanted to cry, just like he did when he saw Holly get brutally murdered by a jotunhel, but he couldn't.
He looked out to see stars scattering the sky slowly, color being added to the background.
It wasn't long after he'd thought of Holly that he'd felt something dripping down his face.
''Wait.. Constellation! Are you crying!?''
(W/n) struggled to wipe the tears that had somehow appeared in his eyes away, leaving wet smudges.
''im fine (W/n), I'm fine.''
The cat didn't trust him, who would they be to trust their CRYING FRIEND who is CRYING to be fine?
Not (W/n).
They looked down, unsheathing their claws, slightly scraping the starry concrete below them.
Lifting their paw to clean it, they realised they couldn't actually clean themself. Their younger just phased through it.
(W/n) remembered they were dead now. Nothing solid other than the ground beneath them.
Constellation sighed.
'When can I actually tell them though? Its been like.. 2 years? Maybe 3? They're a cat, I'm an ura. Aren't interspecies relationships considered untrustworthy in sonaria?'
He looked down at his talons. It was now or never, in his opinion.
He took in a deep breath, thinking of something to say, but he couldn't.
'straight-forward it is, then.'
''(W/n). i— how do I say this? I love you? Something like that.''
(W/n) lifted their head to look up at Constellation, tears welling up in their eyes.
''i love you too, Constellation.''