Way to you (Constellation X lost!cat!reader)

Way to you

Constellation X lost!cat!reader

(Gender is opt)

Inspired by blixemi's 'way to you'
IF SILVER DAWN IS REFERRED TO AS HE/SHE, IT IS A MISTAKE. SILVERDAWNS GENDER IS SUPPOSED TO BE TO THE READERS APPEAL.

This took a really long time :((

Creatures of sonaria and warriors mashup.

(W/n) = warrior name (i.e petalheart.)

(C/n)= clan name( thunderclan, riverclan, windclan, shadowclan, skyclan, and any fanclan, though it's preferred to use canon clans.)

My sincerest apologies if this is insensitive!

----------

'for you're not lost,

You're just not yet found.'

Those exact words repeated in your head.

You unsheathed your claws as you swept at the sand under you, paw phasing through it.

Everything went blank. This is what it's like to die in sonaria, apparently.

But almost everything your mother told you about this place was false.

Nobody was around, all was black but glowing pawsteps Infront of you.

So, what do you do now?

Walk.

That's what you came up with, just, walk.

It was the only thing you could do, you tried listening, but failed miserably as all you got was a quiet humming sound.

Your paws hit the pawsteps under them, lining up almost exactly.

Sooner or later, after what felt like a million years of walking, which it probably was, you saw something up ahead.

It looked similar to the night sky you'd use to see in sonaria, just.. shaped.

The pawsteps twisted off into at least 4 directions, you ended up going completely off of the pathways.

Maybe the figure could help you?

You were wary, as you'd learned from your time as a kit in (C/n).

You missed (c/n), your family, your friends, the cat you had a crush on, Silverdawn.

Silverdawn was nice to you, he returned your feelings, but they didn't feel like breaking the code. you'd recovered from him partially rejecting you, but there was still a part in you somewhere that still liked him.

You'd thought too much, coming back to your senses, only to find yourself in the creature's talons.

'are you okay?'

It sounded like a thought. Were you thinking to yourself, or could speaking in this sonarian version of starclan be impossible.

You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

So on instinct, you tried thinking instead.

'where am I?'

It sounded mental too, but it was still there, almost sounding physical.

'the unreachable, close to my sons palace, now can you answer my question? Please? You looked like you were staring at the moon. Which you kind of were, seeing as me and Stargazer are the only ura, and also creature, that can see here.'

He replied, who is Stargazer? Was a prominent question in your mind, but you actively tried to stop the 'ura' from hearing it.

'I'm fine.'

You tried to wriggle out of his talons, only for him to drift up, almost as if he was flying, despite having no wings.

'i hope so. We should get you to Stargazer's palace, though, it's not safe out here.'

You sighed as you two ventured across the unreachable, you almost wished you didn't have to go back to (c/n), which you probably wouldn't, considering the portal that brought you here had closed soon after you jumped through.

You also soon realised that you hadn't gotten his name yet.

'what's your name?'

He could only let out a few small mumbles, but eventually, he seemed to have mustered up the confidence to actually tell your.

'Constellation, nice to meet you, (W/n).'

Sudden confusion spread across your mind as he said your name, but it almost seemed he'd pulled the questions you had out of your brain.

'you let your name slip out when you thought out there, you liked a cat named 'Silverdawn', am I correct?'

'get out of my head!' you attempted to yowl, of course, it came out as a thought instead.

'Okay, then.'

He landed on some kind of bank, it gave you memories to a leaf-bare where you were playing with your sister, jumping through the snow-mush.

Constellation set you down, looking back out towards to blackness.

'im sorry, but I've to go. I'll try to visit whenever I can, okay? I'll see you later.'

''Okay.''

You gasped at how what you said had sounded the same as what it did one night you and Silverdawn were sitting on the same riverbank, this time during new-leaf, the night you'd confessed to him, staring up at silverpelt.

Small tears welled up in your eyes as Constellation glided off, disappearing into the night.

A few hours later, you had only just realised the reason you were crying was because Constellation had to go, not because of the memory.

But also that white dots started appearing in the sky, along with blues and purples.

And then you realised there was someone coming over.

It was Constellation.

Was it just you, or did he look wounded somehow?

————————

OOO, I SENSE A PART TWO COMING ALONG.

Who would I be to leave my dear readers on a cliffhanger?