Lisa : my what a cutie.

Many agreed with lisa on her statement.

Lumine : ( wait is she hitting on aether ? )

Xiangling : he looks like a male lumine.

While for lumine, she wears a sleeveless white dress with a scarf, bracers, and gloves that cover only her thumb, with white stockings and boots. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail that was still visible from her silhouette. Her appearance is that of a foreign princess unlike her brother as the two of them stood over a platform and beneath said platform were the skies and surrounding pillars. 
But what was consistent about them was that their attire glowed a white hue, indicative of power within.  

Suddenly a red tear in space appeared.

Paimon : and then you were blocked by some unknown god.

The being that came out was a white-haired woman, burning amber eyes with diamond pupils, a dominantly white sleeveless dress with a white tailcoat and black and red colors on the interior area, black, stocking-like arm warmers, and some kind of whitetail thing on one of her legs. 
Her voice, containing a degree of rage, rage against Mankind and their inner arrogance. 

All : what the hell ?

Lumine : the Unknown god.

Childe : who the hell is that ?

Ganyu : I am afraid I have never seen her before.

Amber : she looks powerful.

Eula : and evil.

"Outlanders, you're journey ends here." She said as the twins were perplexed by this, they were never intercepted like this before in their lives. 

"Who are you!?" Lumine asked.

"The Sustainer of Heavenly Principles, the Arrogation of Mankind ends now!" The Sustainer said as a cube that floated on her hand expanded and as it did so, the floor began to lit up. The Twins instinctively jumped away as the lit floor turned into a large cube that could've swallowed them whole. 

Ningguang: I have never heard of such a being, have you ganyu ?

Ganyu : no, perhaps lord barbatos or morax may know.

Beidou : whoever she is , she is trouble.

As lumine jumped out of the way, she stretched her back, and out came wings of golden light and a golden exoskeleton as she readied her sword. 

Aether did the same thing as he brandished his blade. 

Amber : TRAVELOR YOU HAVE WINGS AND YOU CAN FLY ? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ?

Lumine : umm it did not seem so important.

Klee : that is so cool, can you take me on a flight.

Lumine : sorry klee but I can no longer use my wings.

Klee ,: oh sorry travelor.

The Twins flew towards the Unknown God for an attack run as the God herself simply raised her left arm as a horde of red cubes flew in the direction she faced. 
The Twins managed to evade the first barrage of cubes as they split up, to avoid the odds of being trapped. 

Their wings carried them like birds in the skies of the world below them. How they twist and turn as they dodged a line of red cubes.

Amber : it's no wonder you were so good at gliding.