Integrated Solutions for Web and Audio Conferencing

As businesses expand into global territory, competition is getting tougher. The economy may have slowed down in the last few years, but competition has increased. Companies are constantly looking for new ways to develop themselves and gain and edge over their competitors, or just to survive the slump in the economy. Globalization has become a necessity for continued growth, survival, and better performance, and web and VoIP audio conferencing services can help in this. Web Conferencing services help in bridging the communication gap between different business networks and make decision making a lot faster. Businesses can therefore become much faster, more dynamic, and more efficient. RHUB web conferencing appliances and other similar VoIP tools have therefore become an important part of several companies. While there is no question about the importance of web conferencing tools, the main doubt lingering the minds of entrepreneurs and business managers today is whether they can fully replace phone conferencing. This question is quite important in the current business environment, especially for organizations that have already set up and gotten used to a rigid VoIP product. At the first instance, it may seem like web conferencing solutions have developed to the point that they are more convenient for business communications than phone lines. After all, replacing phone conferencing can also save a lot of money spent on phone bills and the conferences do not allow a face to face interaction between participants. Web conferencing offers at least a virtual visual interaction via computer screens. However, landline based audio conferencing programs have its own advantages that are given below: • It is possible to begin a phone conversation at any time as long as there is a phone present, but a computer with a running and quick internet connection is needed for holding viable web conferences. Participants can easily be accessed and brought into web collaboration so long as they have a phone with them, but it may not possible to get every participant in front of their desk when arranging a web conference. • All web conference participants may not have access to USB headsets or microphones in proper condition. Laptops usually contain speakers and a microphone as standard, but their quality may not be good enough. Moreover, so people may not have a laptop and the computer at their disposal may lack the necessary resources to procure them. • A landline-based phone services of high quality offers a very reliable method of communication between businesses. The advantage is especially apparent when either or some of the participants in a meeting do not have reliable internet connectivity. • Conferences being held with a large number of participants or for a long period of time can often include phone conferencing operators that offer their services for managing questions between participants and the answer sessions. These operators add a professional touch to otherwise lacking phone conversations and conferences. • Not all computers can run the net meeting program set up by a business. Many programs run only one type of system or specific systems. In that case, it is important to choose the kind of conferencing program that will go with the systems used by the company. Alternatively, you could opt for conferencing programs that run on different platforms, both new and old.