'you're not coming with me' (peter parker x reader)

Start from the beginning

"No, no no no, the robbery was going to take place on Friday! I heard their plans!" He immediately removed his arm from around you, pulling his mask down.

"Peter? What's happening?"

"Today was supposed to be a meeting, the final one before they carried out their plan. But they brought weapons, a lot of them. It's happening earlier than expected. I shouldn't of brought you here." His demeanor had transformed tremendously since minutes before, his voice stern and serious. You placed a hand on his arm, and you felt his shoulders relax.

"This is your job, it's full of unexpected surprises. I'm going to be fine, you can go do your thing. Just take deep breaths and clear your mind, you'll work best that way."

You could hear him sigh under the mask as he faced you, taking your hand. "You're right, I'm sorry. Please be careful, and don't leave the roof. I'll be back soon." He rubbed the top of your hand with his thumb, before swinging off the rooftop.

You chewed on the pad of your thumb anxiously, watching what you could of the fight taking place across the road. You supposed watching him fight was better than waiting to see whether he'd return home or not, but the whole situation left you in distress anyways.

Suddenly, one of the thugs threw Peter against the window at the front of the store, striking him across the face. He carried a large gun, and you knew it was a matter of time before he used it.

Before you could even process what was happening, you immediately ran to the stairs of the building, making your way down. You had to do something before Peter was killed.

You shoved open the doors of the building, sprinting as fast as you could across the road. You reached the store just in time to shove the thug out of the way, before he had a chance to shoot Peter.

"Y/N? What the hell are you doing here?" Peter asked worriedly.

There wasn't a lot of time before the thug rose to his feet again, harshly shoving you to the ground. You could hear Peter call out to you, but before either of you had time to process anything, you felt a piercing pain in your stomach. The thug had shot you, and you screamed as the pain tore through your abdomen.

Peter watched in agony, trying to dive for the thug as he shot, a moment too late as the bullet's trajectory was sent straight for you. He managed to retrieve the gun from the thug's hand, putting a bullet into his leg, incapacitating him.

As soon as the fight was over, Peter pulled off his mask, running over to you, mumbling softly as he pulled your head into his lap.

"No, no, Y/N, no," he kept repeating, stroking your hair, matted with sweat and blood. You try your best to keep your eyes open, giving him a small smile.

He gave you a sad smile in return, putting his focus on your wound, using both his hands to keep pressure on it.

"My beautiful Y/N, you didn't have to do that. You didn't have to save me. You should've kept yourself safe." He tried to hold the tears in, he tried to stay strong for you.

"I- I would do it again in a heartbeat, Peter," you croaked softly, trying to stay awake.

"That's it love, you're doing so well. I'm going to call for help. Just stay awake, and it's all going to be okay." He tried to hold back the tears, feeling your breath becoming softer under his hands. "Is your phone in your pocket?"

You nod weakly, clenching your eyes shut for a moment as you try and push through the pain. He retrieved your phone with one hand, keeping pressure on your wound with the other, before dialing 911.

"Hi, uh, yes I need an ambulance right now. My girlfriend, uh, she got shot and she needs medical attention immediately." He hurriedly and worriedly spoke into the phone, giving the operator all the details she needed before putting the phone down and placing his hand on your stomach.

"Hold on for me Y/N, help's coming soon. They're almost here." The tears were hard for him to hold back now, trickling down his cheek.

"I- I love you Peter Parker," you whispered, your vision turning dark as your surroundings faded away.

The faint sound of beeping machines and monitors were the first thing you heard before you opened your eyes. The bright lights and white walls were a shock to your eyes as they adjusted to your surroundings. You were in a hospital.

You tried to sit up, but the attempt didn't last very long as the familiar throbbing pain forced you to lie back down,

"Yeah, that's not a very good idea." You immediately turned your head to the side to find Peter, a sad smile on his face as he took your hand in his.

"I'm so happy you're awake Y/N. I was so scared." A tear ran down his cheek as you squeezed his hand with all the strength you could muster.

"Ah, you know I can't be killed that easily, Parker. Besides, it was worth it."

He chuckled softly. "Doesn't mean you can go around doing it all the time. I really thought I was going to lose you. I should've-"

You frowned, cutting him off. "Hey, this is no time for blaming yourself for things that couldn't of been changed. You know how stubborn I am sometimes, nothing you could've said would've changed the outcome." You grinned at him, and he laughed.

"I've missing that smile, Y/L/N."

"I love you Parker."

"And I you, Y/n."

Marvel Oneshots and Imagines (requests open!!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara