no tomorrow

I laid upon Vinnie's bed as he played Valorant. His headset was filled with screams and rants from other players. He payed absolutely not attention to what I was doing, leaving me in a complete state of boredom.

Few hours go by and he finally got up from his chair and waddled over to the bed.

"hey bae" he said with a soft, cradled smile.

"hi" i whispered back to him, as his head softly fell on my tummy.

"i'm so tired" he yawned.

"then i suggest you go to bed" i smile at him.

I sit up in attempt to get up from the bed and take a shower. Defeated, as Vinnie wraps his arms around my torso and pulls me into his lap. My back connecting to his chest creating friction and heat within our atmosphere.

His hand grabbed a bundle of my hair from the back, guiding my head backwards his lips hover over my exposed neck.

"where you goin'?" he questioned me.

"f-for a shower" my breath shaking from the sudden aroused flush.

"says who" his eyebrow cocked as his sudden loss of control was mocked.

"er-erm I need to take a shower" i gagged.

"i'll give you a reason to clean yourself up princess" he chuckled slightly, brushing a finger past my chin.

Suddenly, I found myself under him. His chain dangling from above me, hypnotising me into further lust as Vinnie lowered himself towards my pussy. He kissed down my tummy, following onto my hips and stretch marks.

His mouth blew heated breaths on my clit leaving me as horny as ever. God knows how much I wanted him to devour me as though there is no tomorrow.

His arms snaked around my thighs and gripped a hold, making sure there's no escape. After minutes of teasing he licked my clit, sending multiple tickling vibrations through my legs.

My tummy tensed as he covered the clit with his mouth and sucked. His tongue circling around it shooting absolute pleasure through me. His eyes burned into my body as my back arched off the bed. Every move and/or reaction turned him on even more as he could see his impact.

My muscles tensed and my body became stiff as i felt a burning in the pit of my stomach. With the last flick of his tongue my body released a wave of pleasurable shakes.

"oh fuck vinnie" my eyebrows scrunched together as my orgasm came to an end.

He brought himself up and came close to my face.

"that good?hmm?" he smiled knowing what he had just done felt fucking good.

"mhm" I moaned through my teeth, biting my lower lip.

Without a warning his dick slammed into me, arching my back far off the bed as his dick carved my insides with pleasure. He pounded me like there was no tomorrow, leaving no room for air.  

"that's a good girl" he praised me.

"there you go take that fucking dick" he pushed in and out of me.

He lowered himself towards my lips and kissed me passionately and slowly, taking the time to explore every part of my mouth. His lips were so soft and eyes were filled with dangerous lust.

"Vin-Vinnie please baby i can't" i stuttered.

"can't what huh" he challenged.

"you're too big" my mouth spat as my body suffered in pain, but pulsed with pleasure.

"nuh uh you're gonna take it exactly how daddy gives it to you gorgeous" he grabs a hold of my jaw and wrenches my face to fix my vision upon him.

"you hear me?" he questions.

"mhm" i moan arching my back, stomach brushing past his.

"use your fucking words" he's obviously pissed off, he's so fucking hot.

His 4 fingers take a swipe across my cheek as he repeats himself firmly.

"use your. fucking. words" thrusting hard and roughly between each word. Entirely ruining my insides.

"Fuck! Vinnie!" I screamed in agony as my orgasm edged closer.

"Come on kitten you've got it" he assured my to finish.

My body filled with tension, suddenly my stomach and core filled with a burning pleasure as I released. His body soon came to the same situation as his jaw clenched and hand tightened around my hip.

"argh fuckk you're so tight when you cum for me" his moans almost convincing me to be desperate for more.

Soon feeling his liquids release inside me, he dropped beside me. Pulling me onto his chest. We dozed off to sleep.