𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

Though, to Tsukishima, he didn't really care about her appearance. Her personality is what made her interesting to him.

"Oh, alright, if you say so, Tsukishima," (Y/N) said, breaking the bespectacled male out of his thoughts. She smiled and pushed their backs lightly to make them walk. "So, like I asked earlier, what are you guys doing here? The food could be depleted now, you know? I mean there are a lot of people in this camp that have black holes in their stomachs." Despite the playfulness in her voice, the two friends could still sense the worry behind it.

"A-Ah, we were just wandering around. Sorry to worry you, (Y/N)-san," Yamaguchi softly assured her.

(Y/N) smiled. "Nah, don't apologize, I understand the thought. I'm also wandering around, too."

"And, with so much sweat?" Tsukishima bluntly pointed out. "You stink."

"Tsukki...!" Yamaguchi called out.

"Haha! Yeah, yeah, I know! While I was waiting for you guys to finish your matches, I roamed around and watered the plants here, so of course I stink! I couldn't just leave them be to dry out," (Y/N) said while laughing carefreely. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi shared glances. She's never offended by Tsukishima's taunts, huh? It's not that she ignores them, she just... responds to them positively. That was another trait of hers that made the two friends slowly warm up to her despite the maiden just joining recently.

"Oh, we're here." The three first years went inside the cafeteria, and there were a lot of people. It was expected since there are several players here in training camp. Still, it was quite good that there were a lot of empty seats they can take. "Tobio! Hinata! And the rest of you guys, too! Good job earlier! Are you eating well?" (Y/N) approached her teammates.

"Yeah, we are. You have to eat, too, (Y/N)," Daichi told her while munching on his food.

"It's alright, I'm full! I already ate some candies." (Y/N) motioned Yamaguchi and Tsukishima to sit, her small yet meaningful gesture was returned with polite nods of gratitude. "I will be just roaming around since I still haven't watered the plants in this school. They really don't take care of it which makes me pissed." The medical journalist sighed.

"Flower nerd," Kageyama said.

"What a bad insult, Tobio." (Y/N) deadpanned.

The rest of the team sweatdropped at the exchange. They were used to it now. Kageyama teasing (Y/N) so nonchalantly and (Y/N) responding to his every insult without even getting mad. Their eyes widened when Kageyama lifted his chopsticks and held it in front of his bestfriend. The girl blinked, confused for a moment at his action. "Have a taste. If it's delicious, you're going to eat," told the ravenette.

They were even more stunned when the girl easily nodded and replied, "Oh, okay, sure." As she was about to take a bite, her team screamed in chaos, earning the attention of other teams. (Y/N) winced at the sound and stopped with a raised eyebrow directed to her gaping teammates. "Eh? Why? What's wrong with you lot?"

"You shouldn't do that, (Y/N)-ssi!" Tanaka reprimanded.

"Ryuu's right! You should be taking a bite on another set of chopsticks instead!" Nishinoya followed.

Hinata stammered, "Y-You shouldn't eat it, (Y/N)-san! Kageyama already had his mouth on it!"

(Y/N) gave them a dead look. "And so? It's not really a big deal. Also, Tanaka-san, Noya-san, don't forget what you did to Ashi." Tanaka and Nishinoya stilled and whistled while looking away as if they did nothing yesterday. "We do this a lot, right, Tobio?" Kageyama looked over her and nodded without hesitation. Her teammates screamed rabid. "Sheesh, calm down. If you're worried about Tobio, then rest assured, he's fine with this. We eat each other's food whenever we go to the rooftop," she said.