Of course, Namjoon meant that in a joking way and began to take out the containers and chopsticks from the paper bag but Yoongi took that personally. The youngest rapper opened both their containers with a smile and before he could dig in, Yoongi held his wrist and a noodle slipped from his chopstick to the table. Shit.

M-My noodle...

"Then let hyung make it up to you, Joon-ah," Yoongi said, his eyes determined but of course, Namjoon already forgot half their conversation.

"For my fallen Kal-guksu?" The younger asked hopefully.

"What? No! I- mean yes, I'll make it up for that and also I'll start spending more time with you."

"You don't need to—"

"I want to." The leader turned to reply something but forgot that too when he discovered how close Yoongi's face was to his. His heart gave a painful thump. His hyung looked... pretty. Not a thought that's strange since he called Jimin pretty on public several times too. But his hyung was a different pretty, the kind to make him feel all swirly in the stomach.
With slightly pink cheeks (which cheeks tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)) he looked down at his container.

"Okay," he said quietly.

The atmosphere around them became quite heavy. Both were now extra conscious of their close proximities. Yoongi felt his skin burn on the place where it was in contact with the other. While Namjoon wondered why his hyung's face was red. Was it the steam of their food?
Quietly they finished their food and the younger took the containers outside to dump them in the dustbin.

Meanwhile, Yoongi then decided to see what he was working on. On the desktop, were several papers but only one at the top with the beautiful handwriting of Joon caught his attention. Maybe he started writing a new lyric on the paper because there were only a few lines haphazardly written. He knew, Namjoon wrote down sentences anywhere he could whenever the genius brain decided to pop up— beautiful bilingual lines; a mess of unspoken thoughts and clever thinking.

넌 나의 기억을 추억으로 바꿀 사람
You are the one who will give meaning to my memories

사람을 사랑으로 만들 사람
Who will make a 'person' into 'love'

널 알기 전
Before I knew you

내 심장은 온통 직선뿐이던 거야
My heart was filled with straight lines only

It was beautiful. Yoongi, for years has lived with Namjoon. Although, at the early times they despised each other, he couldn't refuse the admiration he held for the younger. Although, disagreed on almost everything, he couldn't refuse the passion and creativity of the younger. Words, metaphors, similies, intelligence and heart woven impossibly into a song— that is Kim Namjoon.

Many can write poems, or songs with heart but none of them will ever be Kim Namjoon. Simply one of a kind.

Yoongi backed far away when he heard the clink of the door, signalling his arrival. They smiled a bit at each other and Namjoon pulled another chair for his hyung, sitting down at his own. Gently holding the papers, he kept them away and turned to Yoongi.

"Hyung, I worked a bit on the remix. Will you listen to it?"

"Am I allowed to? You're the one to produce it." Yoongi asked a simple question but Namjoon, while responding, started a full on speech about everything.

"Ah hyung. It's a remix with our song. Joo-yi noona, Byul-yi noona and I discussed the composition and I completed most of the work with them. Since they already practiced the song, the recording didn't take much time. I just added a few things and mixed most of it." He took a spare headphone and handed it towards his hyung.